Part of Benetti’s popular Golden Bay series, Code 8 embodies the yard’s distinctive flair alongside the performance capabilities, charming outdoor areas and inimitable style associated with the line.
Putting entertainment high on the agenda, she is an exceptional event charter choice for the upcoming grand prix, no matter whether taking in the thrilling on-shore action or hosting a glittering post-race party.
Her sundeck provides the ultimate ringside seats for this year’s F1 finale. Be served drinks at the long sleek bar, get together with friends in the luxe lounging areas or unwind in the Jacuzzi.
Colourful lighting provides the perfect atmosphere for glitzy nights on board while a spacious alfresco dining area on the upper deck aft is ideal for intimate gatherings on your yacht charter.
Opportunities for socialising continue into the interior of luxury yacht Code 8. A plush main salon features sumptuous seating as well as a huge widescreen television.
Putting entertainment high on the agenda, Code 8 is an exceptional charter choice for the upcoming grand prix
Rich wooden wall panels and handsome floorboards provide a welcoming, modern and elegant feel with huge windows allowing natural light to flood inside and guests to keep in touch with their surroundings.
The skylounge, meanwhile, is perfect for on-board soirées. Red leather seating is illuminated by multi-coloured LED lights with a corner bar ensuring refreshments are always on hand.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.