Part of Benetti’s sought-after Vision 145 line, CHECKMATE combines the Italian yard’s uncompromising quality with exquisite interior and exterior spaces. After re-joining the charter market last summer, she is now taking bookings over the festive period.
Primed for entertaining, relaxing and dining, she is suitable for a variety of charter parties, from families wishing to spend quality time together to couples looking for an intimate escape.
For the very best in outdoor living, head to the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar and recline in one of two custom seating areas. This is all against beautiful backdrops of white sand beaches, jungle-clad interiors and sparkling blue waters.
Then, gather around the table on the upper deck aft which, with stunning 270-degree views, offers the ultimate setting for a delicious feast to celebrate the holidays on a private yacht charter.
Guests may also want to spend their time discovering the on-board water toys, which are easily accessed from the swim platform and multi-purpose beach club. Take to the SeaDoos, paddleboards and towable toys and have hours of fun on the water.
CHECKMATE is suitable for a variety of charter parties, from families wishing to spend quality time together to couples looking for an intimate escape
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of superyacht CHECKMATE. Chic traditional styling creates a refined yet welcoming atmosphere in which guests can truly feel at home while getting into the holiday spirit.
Burl Madrone wood and sumptuous fabrics define the main salon, where guests can to get together in the semi-private lounge areas and experience the state-of-the-art entertainment systems. A bar is just a few steps away and large windows allow natural light to flood inside.
After a day of festivities, retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite with a cosy media room and 180-degree views, two double cabins and two twin cabins, each with an additional Pullman berth. The motor yacht accommodates 12 guests in total.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.