Still officially known as FB273, the 70m/ 230ft motor yacht ALKHOR was launched earlier this week at Benetti's facilities in Livorno.
The six-deck, fully-custom ALKHOR was launched as part of an official ceremony in Livorno on Monday 17 February. The 1,425 GT superyacht, still known as FB273, hit the water in the presence of her experienced Owner and the Benetti team.
The motor yacht features exterior design by Benetti's in-house designers while her interiors have been crafted by Laura Pomponi.
She offers a number of unique features, including a changeable-depth swimming pool on the aft. When the floor of the pool is raised, it becomes an important part of the main deck. This is the first time the Italian yard has installed this type of pool on one of their yachts.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in seven staterooms. Six are located on the lower deck, while the Owner's deck spans 120-square metres and occupies the entire upper deck.
The Owner's apartment enjoys a private lounge, en suite with sauna, his and hers wardrobe and a breakfast nook. 180-degree views provide an unobstructed panorama over the foredeck, which plays host to a touch-no-go helipad and private alfresco relaxation area at the reserve of the Owner.
Aft of the Owner's suite is a large cinema suite and gym with a massage room.
The Owner's deck spans 120-square metres and occupies the entire upper deck.
Elsewhere on the yacht, there is a large beach club with twin sea terraces and a large upper deck area complete with alfresco dining. The sundeck has been designed to be completely open, with a jacuzzi, sunpad spread and variety of sunloungers.
The yacht is set to go on sea trials shortly, following which she will be delivered to her Owners.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed