Combining sporty allure, high performance and great comfort, SPECTRE is the latest delivery from Benetti and the third the yard has built for her experienced owners in less than a decade.
Similarly to her two Benetti predecessors - the 61m/200ft superyacht ‘Diamonds are Forever’ and the 52m/171ft superyacht ELYSIUM (ex-Quantum of Solace) – SPECTRE takes her name from a James Bond movie, and she is the owner’s ninth yacht to be christened after a film from the franchise.
View this post on Instagram
Named after the famous James Bond spy novel, MY SPECTRE has been delivered today. An innovative project for a very experienced owner, managed from concept design, through negotiation, to production and delivery. A fast displacement full custom 70 mt Benetti’s superyacht featuring a timeless exterior design by talented yacht designer @giorgio_cassetta and an advanced hull specifically developed for the project by famous naval architect Frank Mulder of @mulderdesign allowing a top speed over 21 knots. • Nicolai Nicolai provides 360-degree management of the project leaving superyacht owners only the enjoyment of the building process. Thanks to his nearly 20 years experience in superyacht building, he will be the project’s insider on the owner’s side, ensuring the project progresses on time, budget and desired quality. Fully managing and overseeing the process, he makes sure the owner enjoys the building of the desired yacht while making a valuable investment. • Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your next project. • Nicola Nicolai | Yacht Consulting & Project Management www.nicolanicolai.com firstname.lastname@example.org • • • #yachtconsulting #prepurchaseadvisory #ownersrepresentative #yachtprojectmanagement #superyachts #businessdevelopment #productdevelopment #projectdevelopment #thesuperyachtforum2018 #superyachtprojectmanagement #benettiyachts @frankmulder217 @giorgio_cassetta
For SPECTRE, the owners wanted to replicate the feel of being in a motor car on the racetrack and the key aim for Giorgio M. Cassetta, the designer behind the exterior lines, was to create an extremely dynamic yacht with huge volumes. The result is a “very ‘traditional’ vessel with a long and sharp bow and extended superstructure volumes that slide towards the stern.”
Naval architects Mulder Design was tasked with the structural design and propulsion system, and was also responsible for the yacht’s ‘High Speed Cruising Hull’. This feature means SPECTRE will be “30% faster than ‘normal’ displacement yachts with similar power but will also reduce fuel consumption at long range speed.”
The interior of luxury yacht SPECTRE was headed up by the Benetti Interior Style Department. The on-board atmosphere celebrates the “traditional late-1800 Liberty French hotels and boutiques.”
Other standout features include a beach club and full-beam spa with a gym, hammam and massage room on the lower deck, a master suite with two private side terraces, a cylindrical glass lift, a custom pool on the sundeck and a touch-and-go helipad.
Benetti has taken up the challenge and has created a yacht with many technological innovations respecting the highest quality standards
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.