Having only joined the charter market back in June, there’s been an understandable intrigue surrounding Lady Luck this summer. Originally delivered from Benetti in 2009, the motor yacht fuses the expert craftsmanship of the Italian shipyard with the exceptional styling of two fellow compatriots. Indeed, with Stefano Natucci styling the exterior and Studio Massari designing the interior, Lady Luck is very much an Italian masterpiece.
Suitably equipped for private yacht charter vacations, the superyacht features a vast beach club, various alfresco dining and lounging spaces, and a dedicated observation lounge attached to the master cabin.
Sure to capture the imagination of the discerning guests at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this November, Lady luck is expected to be available for charter in the Caribbean following her departure.
Abundant with comfortable furnishings and with well-integrated features, the exterior of superyacht Lady Luck is nothing short of exceptional. From the raised swimming pool flanked by sunpads on the sundeck to the shaded alfresco dining area towards the aft, every desire has been anticipated.
Whilst there’s certainly room enough for guests to unwind on the exterior, a fully-equipped and air conditioned gymnasium attends to those keen to maintain a fitness regime out on the water.
When it comes to accessing the water, a retractable swim platform off the aft allows guests to do so in style.
Highly stylish and full of fantastic features, superyacht Lady Luck is perfectly primed for charter vacations
Finished with fixtures and furnishings from Italian fashion house Fendi, the interior of superyacht Lady Luck in many ways epitomises contemporary elegance.
Indeed, the harmonious lines and use of refreshing colours which run through the guest and communal spaces is wholly unique and inviting. From the intimately arranged main salon to the more informal skylounge, charterers will certainly have no difficulty making themselves at home in their surroundings.
No doubt the standout feature of the interior, however, is the beach club which includes a dedicated sauna for those who enjoy to truly indulge themselves on vacation.
With a total of six cabins, Lady Luck is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on charter.
For further information regarding M/Y Lady Luck, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...