Having only joined the charter market back in June, there’s been an understandable intrigue surrounding Lady Luck this summer. Originally delivered from Benetti in 2009, the motor yacht fuses the expert craftsmanship of the Italian shipyard with the exceptional styling of two fellow compatriots. Indeed, with Stefano Natucci styling the exterior and Studio Massari designing the interior, Lady Luck is very much an Italian masterpiece.
Suitably equipped for private yacht charter vacations, the superyacht features a vast beach club, various alfresco dining and lounging spaces, and a dedicated observation lounge attached to the master cabin.
Sure to capture the imagination of the discerning guests at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this November, Lady luck is expected to be available for charter in the Caribbean following her departure.
Abundant with comfortable furnishings and with well-integrated features, the exterior of superyacht Lady Luck is nothing short of exceptional. From the raised swimming pool flanked by sunpads on the sundeck to the shaded alfresco dining area towards the aft, every desire has been anticipated.
Whilst there’s certainly room enough for guests to unwind on the exterior, a fully-equipped and air conditioned gymnasium attends to those keen to maintain a fitness regime out on the water.
When it comes to accessing the water, a retractable swim platform off the aft allows guests to do so in style.
Highly stylish and full of fantastic features, superyacht Lady Luck is perfectly primed for charter vacations
Finished with fixtures and furnishings from Italian fashion house Fendi, the interior of superyacht Lady Luck in many ways epitomises contemporary elegance.
Indeed, the harmonious lines and use of refreshing colours which run through the guest and communal spaces is wholly unique and inviting. From the intimately arranged main salon to the more informal skylounge, charterers will certainly have no difficulty making themselves at home in their surroundings.
No doubt the standout feature of the interior, however, is the beach club which includes a dedicated sauna for those who enjoy to truly indulge themselves on vacation.
With a total of six cabins, Lady Luck is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on charter.
For further information regarding M/Y Lady Luck, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...