Having only joined the charter market back in June, there’s been an understandable intrigue surrounding Lady Luck this summer. Originally delivered from Benetti in 2009, the motor yacht fuses the expert craftsmanship of the Italian shipyard with the exceptional styling of two fellow compatriots. Indeed, with Stefano Natucci styling the exterior and Studio Massari designing the interior, Lady Luck is very much an Italian masterpiece.
Suitably equipped for private yacht charter vacations, the superyacht features a vast beach club, various alfresco dining and lounging spaces, and a dedicated observation lounge attached to the master cabin.
Sure to capture the imagination of the discerning guests at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this November, Lady luck is expected to be available for charter in the Caribbean following her departure.
Abundant with comfortable furnishings and with well-integrated features, the exterior of superyacht Lady Luck is nothing short of exceptional. From the raised swimming pool flanked by sunpads on the sundeck to the shaded alfresco dining area towards the aft, every desire has been anticipated.
Whilst there’s certainly room enough for guests to unwind on the exterior, a fully-equipped and air conditioned gymnasium attends to those keen to maintain a fitness regime out on the water.
When it comes to accessing the water, a retractable swim platform off the aft allows guests to do so in style.
Highly stylish and full of fantastic features, superyacht Lady Luck is perfectly primed for charter vacations
Finished with fixtures and furnishings from Italian fashion house Fendi, the interior of superyacht Lady Luck in many ways epitomises contemporary elegance.
Indeed, the harmonious lines and use of refreshing colours which run through the guest and communal spaces is wholly unique and inviting. From the intimately arranged main salon to the more informal skylounge, charterers will certainly have no difficulty making themselves at home in their surroundings.
No doubt the standout feature of the interior, however, is the beach club which includes a dedicated sauna for those who enjoy to truly indulge themselves on vacation.
With a total of six cabins, Lady Luck is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on charter.
For further information regarding M/Y Lady Luck, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2016.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.