Showing chief stew Kate Chastain the treats to be found in the generously stocked tender garage, as well as the fun to be had on the gym equipment up on the sundeck, deckhand Nico Scholly certainly steals the show in the latest behind the scenes footage of Below Deck.
Indeed, moving through the various communal areas on board superyacht VALOR, the deckhand unquestionably goes a long way towards revealing the options on offer to this season’s charter guests as they cruise around the British Virgin Islands.
What’s more, by performing a few of his duties on camera, Scholly provides some rare insight into the work required to maintain a superyacht available for private charter vacations.
Replete with the latest features and amenities, Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to become a fan favourite
No doubt one of the most sophisticated motor yachts to ever appear on the increasingly popular reality show, VALOR comes with all of the necessary advantages which make life out on the water so enjoyable.
Undergoing an exacting refit in 2015, the yacht is finished with contemporary styling and a range of the most desirable entertainment options, from state of the art television systems to a much sought-after inflatable water slide.
As the recent footage reveals, the spacious sun pads at the fore also provide unparalleled comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
As we were the first to reveal, the true identify of superyacht VALOR is the Feadship superyacht BG which costs between $126,000- $168,000 to rent for a week.
Inspired by the ‘Newport beach house’ style, the interior of the yacht was designed by Dee Dee Eustace, the director of the Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
Having spent time on board with the owner shortly after Below Deck had wrapped-up filming earlier this year, you can read our fully incisive review here.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, BG is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...