Showing chief stew Kate Chastain the treats to be found in the generously stocked tender garage, as well as the fun to be had on the gym equipment up on the sundeck, deckhand Nico Scholly certainly steals the show in the latest behind the scenes footage of Below Deck.
Indeed, moving through the various communal areas on board superyacht VALOR, the deckhand unquestionably goes a long way towards revealing the options on offer to this season’s charter guests as they cruise around the British Virgin Islands.
What’s more, by performing a few of his duties on camera, Scholly provides some rare insight into the work required to maintain a superyacht available for private charter vacations.
Replete with the latest features and amenities, Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to become a fan favourite
No doubt one of the most sophisticated motor yachts to ever appear on the increasingly popular reality show, VALOR comes with all of the necessary advantages which make life out on the water so enjoyable.
Undergoing an exacting refit in 2015, the yacht is finished with contemporary styling and a range of the most desirable entertainment options, from state of the art television systems to a much sought-after inflatable water slide.
As the recent footage reveals, the spacious sun pads at the fore also provide unparalleled comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
As we were the first to reveal, the true identify of superyacht VALOR is the Feadship superyacht BG which costs between $126,000- $168,000 to rent for a week.
Inspired by the ‘Newport beach house’ style, the interior of the yacht was designed by Dee Dee Eustace, the director of the Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
Having spent time on board with the owner shortly after Below Deck had wrapped-up filming earlier this year, you can read our fully incisive review here.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, BG is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed