Showing chief stew Kate Chastain the treats to be found in the generously stocked tender garage, as well as the fun to be had on the gym equipment up on the sundeck, deckhand Nico Scholly certainly steals the show in the latest behind the scenes footage of Below Deck.
Indeed, moving through the various communal areas on board superyacht VALOR, the deckhand unquestionably goes a long way towards revealing the options on offer to this season’s charter guests as they cruise around the British Virgin Islands.
What’s more, by performing a few of his duties on camera, Scholly provides some rare insight into the work required to maintain a superyacht available for private charter vacations.
Replete with the latest features and amenities, Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to become a fan favourite
No doubt one of the most sophisticated motor yachts to ever appear on the increasingly popular reality show, VALOR comes with all of the necessary advantages which make life out on the water so enjoyable.
Undergoing an exacting refit in 2015, the yacht is finished with contemporary styling and a range of the most desirable entertainment options, from state of the art television systems to a much sought-after inflatable water slide.
As the recent footage reveals, the spacious sun pads at the fore also provide unparalleled comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
As we were the first to reveal, the true identify of superyacht VALOR is the Feadship superyacht BG which costs between $126,000- $168,000 to rent for a week.
Inspired by the ‘Newport beach house’ style, the interior of the yacht was designed by Dee Dee Eustace, the director of the Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
Having spent time on board with the owner shortly after Below Deck had wrapped-up filming earlier this year, you can read our fully incisive review here.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, BG is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...