Returning to Bravo TV along with the much-missed Captain Lee Rosbach and the ever popular chef Ben Robinson, the hit US TV series Below Deck is back for a fourth season this evening aboard VALOR.
Providing a rare, if slightly exaggerated glimpse into the running of a private yacht charter, Below Deck will once again be hitting the screens following the success of Below Deck Mediterranean earlier this year.
This time round, Captain Lee Rosbach will be leading his crew and treating his guests around the waters of the British Virgin Islands, a destination popular amongst discerning charterers in the Caribbean.
Though disguised as superyacht VALOR, the real name of the yacht featured on Below Deck Season 4 is the 47m/154ft motor yacht BG. A highly regarded Feadship, this yacht provides guests with all of the latest luxury amenities, and includes an interior sure to have audiences impressed.
Having recently taken a tour of BG in Miami following the filming of Below Deck, you can read our fully comprehensive review here.
Whilst the drama is sure to have viewers hooked, it is the yacht featured in Below Deck Season 4 which is sure to be the real star
Whilst the cruising grounds around the British Virgin Islands are certain to keep this season’s guests fully occupied, they’ll no doubt find themselves feeling immediately at home on board BG.
Indeed, having been extensively refit in 2015, she is a motor yacht which exudes an effortless sophistication and glamour, with plenty of comfortable spaces in both her communal and private spaces.
Dedicated to entertaining charterers in only the most luxurious of fashions, BG comes with a highly contemporary interior courtesy of Dee Dee Eustace, the founder of the award-winning Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
What’s more, her generously proportioned exterior will ensure that guests are able to enjoy their sun drenched destination in style, with an inflatable waterslide being only one of her exceptional water toys.
With the action now only a few hours away, it’s time to take a proper look at this season’s outstanding superyacht.
For further information regarding M/Y BG, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the British Virgin Islands.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...