Premiering on 6th September, Below Deck Season 4 got off to a predictably stellar start, with fans voicing their excitement across all forms of social media. To prepare for the next episode, we take a guided tour of the starring superyacht VALOR.
Whilst official viewing figures are yet to be released for the premiere of Below Deck Season 4, season 3 amassed an incredible 1.6 million to become the highest-rated season premiere on Bravo since the reality show began back in 2013.
Proof, if any was needed, that the show has enjoyed greater and greater popularity since its launch, the figures provide a fair estimation of the viewers expected to tune in each week to follow the lives of Captain Lee and chef Ben Robinson.
As we exclusively revealed in an earlier article, the yacht featured in this season of Below Deck, the highly modern VALOR, is in actual fact the 47m/154ft motor yacht BG, a Feadship yacht which is available for private charter.
Having been on board BG in Miami following the filming of Below Deck, the team at YachtCharterFleet recently published a fully comprehensive review of the yacht which contains a number of exclusive images which can be found here.
To get an indepth look at the skylounge and the more hidden parts of the yacht, watch the video below to take a guide tour courtesy of this season’s breakout star, stewardess Kate Chastain.
Immaculately maintained and replete with the latest features, the Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to have viewers stunned during each and every episode
As well as taking a behind-the-scenes look at Captain Lee’s cabin and the galley used by Ben Robinson, the latest video from Bravo provides an even greater insight into the design of BG’s skylounge.
Consistent with the monochrome theme which governs other communal and private spaces, the skylounge has been arranged to optimise the space available and offers a suitably luxurious environment for guests to socialise and unwind in.
A rare glimpse into the lives of crews and captains, deckhand Nico Scholly also makes an appearance in the most recent installment of the tour around superyacht BG.
Sure to be one of the best seasons yet, Below Deck Season 4 takes place in the British Virgin Islands, a destination famed for its cobalt blue waters and awe-inspiring coastlines.
With an exterior layout perfectly primed for enjoying the climate of the Caribbean, charterers on board BG will be treated to a variety of outdoor options with enough room for some late night partying.
What’s more, with stewardess Sierra Storm making her debut in the world of yachting, there’s sure to be plenty of scenes keeping audiences glued to their seats.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y BG, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in the British Virgin Isles.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...