Following in the footsteps of her popular sistership M/Y Blush, the second Sunseeker 155 is due to be launched in early 2016, Princess AVK has been fully customised with the charter market in mind. Featuring the latest technology and amenities, she offers the special opportunity to charter a brand new superyacht in absolute style and comfort.
Built to create an unparalleled connection with the sea, the holistic design of the motor yacht is evident, with balconies unfurling along the main deck salon and French doors in the sky lounge that open out onto a fold-down terrace. This layout will keep charter guests in touch with the exquisite natural landscapes of Ibiza while ensuring their privacy is upheld when docked in glamourous ports such as Marina Botafoch.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the backdrop of secluded bays and sandy coves. A relaxed seating area is located on the main deck aft, and a bar and dining area sits under the radar arch of the sun deck, with a spa pool forward.
Meanwhile, the interior provides a calming beach house vibe, meaning indoor and outdoor spaces harmoniously role into one. Sunseeker’s Bespoke Interiors division has created a sophisticated décor with neutral tones and accents of green, giving a hint to the sea.
Putting the priority on living spaces, motor yacht Princess AVK has six staterooms in total, consisting of a generous full-beam master suite, two VIP doubles and three extra cabins that can easily be converted from twins into doubles. Both the master and VIP cabins boast floor-to-ceiling windows, providing excellent views of Ibiza’s cruising grounds.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the beautiful backdrop of Ibiza's secluded bays and coves.
To make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including a waverunner, Seabobs, and a flyboard and airchair. Plus, the First Officer is a Jet Ski instructor ensuring plenty of thrills on a yacht charter.
Other highlights include a beach club complete with a sauna and shower.
If you would like more information on M/Y ‘Princess AVK’, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed