Following in the footsteps of her popular sistership M/Y Blush, the second Sunseeker 155 is due to be launched in early 2016, Princess AVK has been fully customised with the charter market in mind. Featuring the latest technology and amenities, she offers the special opportunity to charter a brand new superyacht in absolute style and comfort.
Built to create an unparalleled connection with the sea, the holistic design of the motor yacht is evident, with balconies unfurling along the main deck salon and French doors in the sky lounge that open out onto a fold-down terrace. This layout will keep charter guests in touch with the exquisite natural landscapes of Ibiza while ensuring their privacy is upheld when docked in glamourous ports such as Marina Botafoch.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the backdrop of secluded bays and sandy coves. A relaxed seating area is located on the main deck aft, and a bar and dining area sits under the radar arch of the sun deck, with a spa pool forward.
Meanwhile, the interior provides a calming beach house vibe, meaning indoor and outdoor spaces harmoniously role into one. Sunseeker’s Bespoke Interiors division has created a sophisticated décor with neutral tones and accents of green, giving a hint to the sea.
Putting the priority on living spaces, motor yacht Princess AVK has six staterooms in total, consisting of a generous full-beam master suite, two VIP doubles and three extra cabins that can easily be converted from twins into doubles. Both the master and VIP cabins boast floor-to-ceiling windows, providing excellent views of Ibiza’s cruising grounds.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the beautiful backdrop of Ibiza's secluded bays and coves.
To make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including a waverunner, Seabobs, and a flyboard and airchair. Plus, the First Officer is a Jet Ski instructor ensuring plenty of thrills on a yacht charter.
Other highlights include a beach club complete with a sauna and shower.
If you would like more information on M/Y ‘Princess AVK’, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.