Following in the footsteps of her popular sistership M/Y Blush, the second Sunseeker 155 is due to be launched in early 2016, Princess AVK has been fully customised with the charter market in mind. Featuring the latest technology and amenities, she offers the special opportunity to charter a brand new superyacht in absolute style and comfort.
Built to create an unparalleled connection with the sea, the holistic design of the motor yacht is evident, with balconies unfurling along the main deck salon and French doors in the sky lounge that open out onto a fold-down terrace. This layout will keep charter guests in touch with the exquisite natural landscapes of Ibiza while ensuring their privacy is upheld when docked in glamourous ports such as Marina Botafoch.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the backdrop of secluded bays and sandy coves. A relaxed seating area is located on the main deck aft, and a bar and dining area sits under the radar arch of the sun deck, with a spa pool forward.
Meanwhile, the interior provides a calming beach house vibe, meaning indoor and outdoor spaces harmoniously role into one. Sunseeker’s Bespoke Interiors division has created a sophisticated décor with neutral tones and accents of green, giving a hint to the sea.
Putting the priority on living spaces, motor yacht Princess AVK has six staterooms in total, consisting of a generous full-beam master suite, two VIP doubles and three extra cabins that can easily be converted from twins into doubles. Both the master and VIP cabins boast floor-to-ceiling windows, providing excellent views of Ibiza’s cruising grounds.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the beautiful backdrop of Ibiza's secluded bays and coves.
To make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including a waverunner, Seabobs, and a flyboard and airchair. Plus, the First Officer is a Jet Ski instructor ensuring plenty of thrills on a yacht charter.
Other highlights include a beach club complete with a sauna and shower.
If you would like more information on M/Y ‘Princess AVK’, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...