Following in the footsteps of her popular sistership M/Y Blush, the second Sunseeker 155 is due to be launched in early 2016, Princess AVK has been fully customised with the charter market in mind. Featuring the latest technology and amenities, she offers the special opportunity to charter a brand new superyacht in absolute style and comfort.
Built to create an unparalleled connection with the sea, the holistic design of the motor yacht is evident, with balconies unfurling along the main deck salon and French doors in the sky lounge that open out onto a fold-down terrace. This layout will keep charter guests in touch with the exquisite natural landscapes of Ibiza while ensuring their privacy is upheld when docked in glamourous ports such as Marina Botafoch.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the backdrop of secluded bays and sandy coves. A relaxed seating area is located on the main deck aft, and a bar and dining area sits under the radar arch of the sun deck, with a spa pool forward.
Meanwhile, the interior provides a calming beach house vibe, meaning indoor and outdoor spaces harmoniously role into one. Sunseeker’s Bespoke Interiors division has created a sophisticated décor with neutral tones and accents of green, giving a hint to the sea.
Putting the priority on living spaces, motor yacht Princess AVK has six staterooms in total, consisting of a generous full-beam master suite, two VIP doubles and three extra cabins that can easily be converted from twins into doubles. Both the master and VIP cabins boast floor-to-ceiling windows, providing excellent views of Ibiza’s cruising grounds.
There are plenty of outdoor deck spaces in which to unwind against the beautiful backdrop of Ibiza's secluded bays and coves.
To make the most of the azure Mediterranean waters, there is a multitude of water toys on board, including a waverunner, Seabobs, and a flyboard and airchair. Plus, the First Officer is a Jet Ski instructor ensuring plenty of thrills on a yacht charter.
Other highlights include a beach club complete with a sauna and shower.
If you would like more information on M/Y ‘Princess AVK’, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all superyachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...