Those looking to charter a stylish and sophisticated superyacht should look no further than BUNKER, a CRN-built luxury yacht which is bursting onto the charter scene this year.
Built in 2005, the luxury yacht underwent an extensive refit in 2017 that has left her with fresh and modern interiors. Charter guests can expect to take full advantage of the latest selection of on-board facilities to ensure an unforgettable yacht charter vacation.
During the day, the sun-deck is sure to be a popular hangout among discerning charter guests. Pops of colour make this space feel lively and convivial, with a generously-proportioned Jacuzzi and an inviting selection of places to recline adding to the laid-back energy.
Meanwhile, an elegant seating area and wet bar makes this area primed for sipping cocktails in the evening.
Charter guests can expect to take full advantage of the latest on-board facilities to ensure an unforgettable yacht charter vacation.
Guests will find a gorgeous alfresco dining area on the main deck aft, which will offer unparalleled views over the glitzy Mediterranean surrounds. This space also benefits from an outdoor TV and state-of-the-art sound system, as does the dedicated relaxation spot on the upper deck aft.
Those looking to make the most out of the sparkling seas will be pleased to find that BUNKER enjoys a spacious swim platform and chic beach club. Further adding to her allure, a large selection of water toys including Seabobs, a Flyboard and Hoverboard will provide hours of fun for the entire charter party.
Opportunities to entertain and socialise continue into the interior of the motor yacht. Fashion houses including Cavalli and Hermes have collaborated to create an ambience which is contemporary and refined, with plenty of cream accents, rich textures and discreet lighting.
Accommodation is supplied for 12 guests across five lavishly-furnished cabins.
Perfectly suited to the glittering coastlines of the French Riviera and the island-studded waters around Italy, this stand-out superyacht will no doubt be an extremely in-demand charter option in the coming months.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed