Those looking to charter a stylish and sophisticated superyacht should look no further than BUNKER, a CRN-built luxury yacht which is bursting onto the charter scene this year.
Built in 2005, the luxury yacht underwent an extensive refit in 2017 that has left her with fresh and modern interiors. Charter guests can expect to take full advantage of the latest selection of on-board facilities to ensure an unforgettable yacht charter vacation.
During the day, the sun-deck is sure to be a popular hangout among discerning charter guests. Pops of colour make this space feel lively and convivial, with a generously-proportioned Jacuzzi and an inviting selection of places to recline adding to the laid-back energy.
Meanwhile, an elegant seating area and wet bar makes this area primed for sipping cocktails in the evening.
Charter guests can expect to take full advantage of the latest on-board facilities to ensure an unforgettable yacht charter vacation.
Guests will find a gorgeous alfresco dining area on the main deck aft, which will offer unparalleled views over the glitzy Mediterranean surrounds. This space also benefits from an outdoor TV and state-of-the-art sound system, as does the dedicated relaxation spot on the upper deck aft.
Those looking to make the most out of the sparkling seas will be pleased to find that BUNKER enjoys a spacious swim platform and chic beach club. Further adding to her allure, a large selection of water toys including Seabobs, a Flyboard and Hoverboard will provide hours of fun for the entire charter party.
Opportunities to entertain and socialise continue into the interior of the motor yacht. Fashion houses including Cavalli and Hermes have collaborated to create an ambience which is contemporary and refined, with plenty of cream accents, rich textures and discreet lighting.
Accommodation is supplied for 12 guests across five lavishly-furnished cabins.
Perfectly suited to the glittering coastlines of the French Riviera and the island-studded waters around Italy, this stand-out superyacht will no doubt be an extremely in-demand charter option in the coming months.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...