This luxury open yacht is a Mangusta 80 model from Overmarine. Built in 1999 she was given a fresh refit in 2017.
Perfect for soaking up the last of the winter sun on a yacht charter vacation in the pretty Balearic Islands, Minu Luisa was made for outdoor living and dining.
The upper salon has port and starboard seating with tables for alfresco dining and further aft there are raised sunbeds to soak in the Ibizan sun. The warm Mediterranean sea is easily accessed by the swim platform and there is a choice of water toys to play with.
When charter guests feel the need for shade the foredeck is a fantastic option with its large sunpad and optional Bimini.
When it comes to unwinding in the evening, charter guests will discover soothing interiors with warm woods and red fabrics in a generous salon with sofas, formal dining and cocktail tables. For those still in the mood for some fun, a bar is on the port side forward and a full entertainment facility starboard.
Motor yacht Minu Luisa offers accommodation for up to nine guests in four suites plus two crew in seperate quarters for a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.