Launched by Delta Marine in 2001 and last refitted in 2014, My Seanna is a refined blend of opulent interiors, luxurious amenities and comfortable alfresco deck areas.
She is also a star of the small screen, having featured on Bravo TV’s hit reality show ‘Below Deck' during season six. She hosted Captain Lee Rosbach, Kate Chastain and the rest of the crew around the mystical cruising grounds of Tahiti and French Polynesia.
The yacht volunteers sumptuous accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins. The principal charterer will benefit from a well-appointed owner’s suite complete with a decadently frescoed en suite and wide windows that allow natural light to flood in.
The yacht’s interiors reflect a palatial theme, with surfaces brushed in 22-carat gold and a variety of timelessly elegant fittings. She enjoys a main salon finished in cream and bronze, with a dining arrangement to starboard and an inviting lounging area portside.
Boasting no shortage of relaxed interior spaces, My Seanna also plays host to a charming skylounge with a glossy wood bar and a convivial seating area. The space is adjoined by the aft deck, where alfresco dining, a wraparound sofa and sun loungers can be found.
The yacht’s interiors reflect a palatial theme, with surfaces brushed in 22-carat gold.
On the sundeck, guests can while away their yacht charter vacation soaking in the hot tub, basking in the sun, or keeping up their fitness regimes thanks to on-board gym equipment. Beneath the radar arch, a highly innovative wellness centre is located- here, guests can indulge in a massage or sauna session while still feeling connected to the outside world.
One of the on-board highlights of the yacht is her beach club. The space has been finished in a cool monochromatic theme, and is replete with seating to provide the perfect sanctuary for a day at anchor playing with My Seanna’s enormous variety of toys and tenders.
As a finishing touch, the yacht is also home to a large outdoor cinema screen which offers the most mesmerising setting for movie nights under the stars.
While cruising the Bahamas, charterers can expect some truly breathtaking sights. From deserted, soft sand beaches and lagoon-blue water to famous landmarks such as Pig Beach and the now-iconic Thunderball Grotto, this part of the world is made to be explored by superyacht.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.