Combining luxe deck areas, timeless interior styling and a wealth of modern amenities, M3 never fails to impress, no matter whether fun, relaxation or entertainment is desired on a yacht charter.
Launched by Intermarine in 2002, she underwent an extensive $3 million refit in 2016 and remains in her best condition yet. Now making her an even more appealing choice for a last-minute escape to the tropical cruising grounds of the Bahamas is her newly unveiled special offer.
The well-equipped sundeck is sure to be the hub of outdoor living. Head here to unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine, sip cocktails at the wet bar, feast on grilled snacks from the barbecue and get-together with family and friends in comfortable seating areas.
Guests who’d like to get out on the brilliantly blue Caribbean waters will have an amazing choice of superyacht toys to pick from, including two three-seater WaveRunners, two Seabobs, paddleboards, towable toys and an 11m Everglades tender equipped for fishing.
The entire charter party can then catch up in the evening over a delicious al fresco meal on the upper deck aft before retreating to the adjoining outdoor lounge for a relaxing sundowner. Another great spot for socialising is the main deck aft with further seating and a sleek bar.
Guests who’d like to get out on the brilliantly blue Caribbean waters will have a brilliant choice of water toys to pick from
Designed by Luiz de Basto, the new look interior of luxury yacht M3 is sure to put guests immediately at ease. High-gloss maple wall panels and black walnut flooring contrast beautifully with cream-coloured upholstery and velvet blue accents for an elegant and inviting feel.
In the main salon, a sumptuous seating area serves as an ideal place to entertain before sitting down to dine at the Makassar ebony dining table further forward. The skylounge, meanwhile, with a more intimate seating area and bar, calls for relaxation with the whole family.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite with its own private sitting room and a Jacuzzi tub in its spacious en-suite, a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. Ten guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total on a yachting vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.