Combining contemporary interior styling, chic deck areas and entertainment facilities not usually found on a yacht of her size, CRISTOBAL is an extremely alluring charter option, and making her even more appealing for an exotic escape in early 2019 is her reduced charter rate.
Sure to be a prime outdoor hangout on any yacht charter is the spacious sundeck. Guests can chill out in the spa pool, bask in the sunshine on sun pads and loungers, catch up over a delicious alfresco lunch and sip cocktails from the wet bar, all while taking in gorgeous views of the region.
The Princess yacht is certainly well-suited to cruising in the Bahamas and Florida. A shallow draft enables her to reach secluded anchorages and bays other yachts cannot, and her extensive water toy collection will keep discerning travellers entertained for hours as they explore the coast from a different perspective.
Kayaks, water skis, jet skis, paddleboards and fishing equipment can all be easily accessed from the swim platform, which is large enough to host deck chairs and a table. Charterers can keep an eye on the kids as they play in the waters nearby or retreat here with a loved one to watch the sunset with a glass of bubbly.
Those looking for solitude will also be made up with the foredeck’s private sunning area which calls for relaxation. Then, at the end of the day, the entire charter party can get together on the main deck aft and feast on a delicious dinner cooked by the talented on-board chef.
Superyacht CRISTOBAL continues to impress throughout her interior. Styled by Norwegian design firm Christian’s & Hennie, the guest living areas offset dark wooden wall panels with a monochrome colour palette. The overall feel is one of casual sophistication sure to put all who enter at ease.
Deep sofas tempt guests to sit back and relax in the main salon’s sociable seating area while a dining table further forward is perfect for formal dinner parties. Panoramic windows ensure natural light floods into the surrounds and guests are kept in constant connection with their cruising grounds.
The luxurious styling continues into the four sophisticated cabins, comprised of three double cabins and a twin cabin. The motor yacht can sleep up to eight guests during a charter vacation.
Combining contemporary interior styling, chic deck areas and entertainment facilities not usually found on a yacht of her size, CRISTOBAL is an extremely alluring charter option
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.