Named the ‘best displacement yacht between 500-1299GT’ at the World Superyacht Awards following her delivery, there’s every reason to be getting seriously excited at the prospect of being amongst the first to enjoy superyacht MYSKY as part of a yacht charter vacation.
The sister ship to the 51m/167ft motor yacht SKY delivered from Heesen in 2010, MYSKY bears distinct similarities with to her sporty sibling which is also available to charter.
Most obviously, they both boast a bulbous bow which allows them to cruise efficiently, and with greater range.Similarly, they each feature refreshing and contemporary interior spaces despite being styled by different designers.
One of the noticeable distinctions between the two is that MYSKY has a large Jacuzzi placed on the aft deck whilst SKY features her’s towards the fore.
Making her particularly appropriate for the of South of France and other hot Mediterranean cruising grounds, superyacht MYSKY features:
- An enormous sundeck with an enclosed dining area
- A large tender garage stocked with exciting toys and snorkelling gear
- A flexible foredeck which can be used as a sunbathing area as well as a helipad whilst in port
These features are all bound together by an incredibly modern set of furnishings which promise an incredible comfort to those cruising on board during a charter vacation.
Ideal for a summertime yacht charter, MYSKY features all of the exterior space and features necessary to discover the charms of the Mediterranean in style
Returning to the interior of superyacht MYSKY following a day out on the water, guests will be welcomed to a large main salon which is the ideal place to sip cocktails whilst enjoying the views moving past the large windows which surround it.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, MYSKY includes a large full-beam master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins with additional Pullman berths. Altogether, this flexible configuration makes her perfect for bother families and groups of friends.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed