Named the ‘best displacement yacht between 500-1299GT’ at the World Superyacht Awards following her delivery, there’s every reason to be getting seriously excited at the prospect of being amongst the first to enjoy superyacht MYSKY as part of a yacht charter vacation.
The sister ship to the 51m/167ft motor yacht SKY delivered from Heesen in 2010, MYSKY bears distinct similarities with to her sporty sibling which is also available to charter.
Most obviously, they both boast a bulbous bow which allows them to cruise efficiently, and with greater range.Similarly, they each feature refreshing and contemporary interior spaces despite being styled by different designers.
One of the noticeable distinctions between the two is that MYSKY has a large Jacuzzi placed on the aft deck whilst SKY features her’s towards the fore.
Making her particularly appropriate for the of South of France and other hot Mediterranean cruising grounds, superyacht MYSKY features:
- An enormous sundeck with an enclosed dining area
- A large tender garage stocked with exciting toys and snorkelling gear
- A flexible foredeck which can be used as a sunbathing area as well as a helipad whilst in port
These features are all bound together by an incredibly modern set of furnishings which promise an incredible comfort to those cruising on board during a charter vacation.
Ideal for a summertime yacht charter, MYSKY features all of the exterior space and features necessary to discover the charms of the Mediterranean in style
Returning to the interior of superyacht MYSKY following a day out on the water, guests will be welcomed to a large main salon which is the ideal place to sip cocktails whilst enjoying the views moving past the large windows which surround it.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, MYSKY includes a large full-beam master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins with additional Pullman berths. Altogether, this flexible configuration makes her perfect for bother families and groups of friends.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti superyacht SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...