Named the ‘best displacement yacht between 500-1299GT’ at the World Superyacht Awards following her delivery, there’s every reason to be getting seriously excited at the prospect of being amongst the first to enjoy superyacht MYSKY as part of a yacht charter vacation.
The sister ship to the 51m/167ft motor yacht SKY delivered from Heesen in 2010, MYSKY bears distinct similarities with to her sporty sibling which is also available to charter.
Most obviously, they both boast a bulbous bow which allows them to cruise efficiently, and with greater range.Similarly, they each feature refreshing and contemporary interior spaces despite being styled by different designers.
One of the noticeable distinctions between the two is that MYSKY has a large Jacuzzi placed on the aft deck whilst SKY features her’s towards the fore.
Making her particularly appropriate for the of South of France and other hot Mediterranean cruising grounds, superyacht MYSKY features:
- An enormous sundeck with an enclosed dining area
- A large tender garage stocked with exciting toys and snorkelling gear
- A flexible foredeck which can be used as a sunbathing area as well as a helipad whilst in port
These features are all bound together by an incredibly modern set of furnishings which promise an incredible comfort to those cruising on board during a charter vacation.
Ideal for a summertime yacht charter, MYSKY features all of the exterior space and features necessary to discover the charms of the Mediterranean in style
Returning to the interior of superyacht MYSKY following a day out on the water, guests will be welcomed to a large main salon which is the ideal place to sip cocktails whilst enjoying the views moving past the large windows which surround it.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, MYSKY includes a large full-beam master cabin, 2 doubles, and 2 twins with additional Pullman berths. Altogether, this flexible configuration makes her perfect for bother families and groups of friends.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...