In order to celebrate Australia’s potential as a new superyacht hub, the exclusive two-day event has brought together like-minded individuals as well as a terrific fleet of superyachts, all of which are based throughout the country and the surrounding region of the South Pacific.
Among the vessels in attendance is a strong turnout of charter yachts, including motor yacht SILENTWORLD which, at 40 metres, is the largest yacht on display. Usually based in Sydney, she will be heading to French Polynesia next month for once-in-a-lifestyle yachting vacations.
Arguably the most impressive at the rendezvous, however, is the newly launched 32m/103ft charter yacht ONEWORLD from Gulf Craft. Specifically designed to host large events, she has the capacity to host up to 120 guests during a day charter, a rare quality in the world of superyachts.
Another top charter yacht on the line-up is the 30m/98ft luxury yacht ‘Lady Pamela’. The Azimut build is a regular sight cruising Sydney harbour and the Whitsundays thanks to her luxurious facilities, contemporary interior styling and chic deck areas.
The exclusive two-day event has brought together like-minded individuals as well as a terrific fleet of superyachts
Today began with a superyacht round-table event for professionals invested in the growth of Australia’s yacht industry and was followed up by an evening networking function. Tomorrow morning will be dedicated to a charter showcase before a VIP cocktail event concludes the proceedings.
In addition to showcasing Australia’s charter fleet and forging new relationships, the rendezvous also aims to highlight the country’s facilities, amazing tourism experiences and safe cruising grounds, from the Great Barrier Reef to the Kimberleys to Melbourne.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.