Sold earlier this year, motor yacht AUSPICIOUS has had a major refit and is now available for charter.
Recently extended to 50.8m, her recent refit saw many aesthetic and technical improvements and her interior received a totally new look. She features fold down balconies on both sides, a cinema, an elevator to provide easy acces to all decks and a hydraulic swim platform. She also has zero speed stabilizers for safety and comfort.
She has accommodation on board for up to 10 charter guests in five generous staterooms with the master suite on the main deck. Her lower deck holds two twin staterooms as wells as two double's which can quickly be configured by the crew into a full beam VIP suite. Her new cinema can also be converted into a sixth stateroom if required for occasional accommodation.
Charter yacht Auspicious now has a cruising speed of 15.5 knots and a top speed of 18 knots.
With her new features, increased speed and flexible layout, she is unparalleled in overall luxury, tranquility and comfort.
Auspicious is newly available for charter from €226,000 per week.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information.
Recently extended to 50.8m, her recent refit saw many aesthetic and technical improvements and her interior received a totally new look.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.