AUSPICIOUS Charter Yacht New to the Market
Sold earlier this year, motor yacht AUSPICIOUS has had a major refit and is now available for charter.
Recently extended to 50.8m, her recent refit saw many aesthetic and technical improvements and her interior received a totally new look. She features fold down balconies on both sides, a cinema, an elevator to provide easy acces to all decks and a hydraulic swim platform. She also has zero speed stabilizers for safety and comfort.
She has accommodation on board for up to 10 charter guests in five generous staterooms with the master suite on the main deck. Her lower deck holds two twin staterooms as wells as two double's which can quickly be configured by the crew into a full beam VIP suite. Her new cinema can also be converted into a sixth stateroom if required for occasional accommodation.
Charter yacht Auspicious now has a cruising speed of 15.5 knots and a top speed of 18 knots.
With her new features, increased speed and flexible layout, she is unparalleled in overall luxury, tranquility and comfort.
Auspicious is newly available for charter from €226,000 per week.
Contact your yacht charter broker for more information.
Recently extended to 50.8m, her recent refit saw many aesthetic and technical improvements and her interior received a totally new look.
More Yacht Information
Auspicious Yacht For Charter
51m Mondo Marine, 2009 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...