The 50m/164’ Benetti superyacht JO is offering a special charter rate of €175,000 per week instead of the usual €195,000 for August charters booked before 1st May 2014.
Awarded ‘Best Family Charter Yacht 2011’ by Superyacht World, this superb motor yacht is full-equipped for exceptional cruising vacations. She offers uncompromisingly high standards in every aspect, from her stunning Francois Zuretti designed interior to her wide selection of entertainment and watersports equipment.
JO versatile, family-friendly layout offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six staterooms including a generous master suite, a VIP stateroom, two doubles and two twins. Elsewhere on board, guests can enjoy music from the juke box at the bar, family movie nights in front on the plasma screen and elegant evenings in the formal dining room.
A crucial part of the charter yacht experience is the crew and JO’s on board team of 12, which includes two highly experienced Captains, are known for their impeccable levels of service. JO is also a certified RYA training centre, ensuring guests are able to enjoy her extensive line-up of water toys to include jet skis, wakeboards and water-skis as well as an inflatable waterslide and clear-bottom kayaks.
JO is available throughout August in the Mediterranean, contact your charter broker for more details on this special offer. Alternatively you see the full range of crewed superyachts available for Mediterranean yacht charter vacations.
Awarded ‘Best Family Charter Yacht 2011’ by Superyacht World
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.