The 26.2 metre sailing yacht 'ASPIRATION-L' will be available for charter from September.
Originally built in 1988, 'Aspiration-L' is a Nautor's Swan charter yacht and was most recently refitted in 2003.
Featuring naval architecture and exterior styling by German Frers, she features teak decks and is MCA compliant.
Her interior is designed by Jean Solomon and sleeps up to six charter guests in a master suite, one double stateroom and one twin, and she carries four crew on board.
For more information, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.