Antigua Charter Show 2013 Chefs Competition Results
With the penultimate day of the 2013 Antigua Charter Show now upon us, the results of the renowned annual Chef’s Competition have been announced.
The Chefs Competition is held every year during the Antigua Charter Show to highlight the exceptional dining experiences and levels of service available on board a luxury charter yacht. The criteria for this year’s competition was; ‘A Plant-Based Haute Cuisine, Caribbean Luncheon’. The challenge was to create a delicious healthy dining experience using only plant based cuisine to showcase each chef’s skills in creativity, presentation and of course taste.
The successful chef’s and their charter yachts stand as:
There was also a competition for ‘Best Table Setting’ to show off the talents of the chief stewardesses: Audrey Harper on sailing yacht ALETHEIA took the title in the 100’ and Under Category, CROWNED EAGLE did well again with Hayley Diskin taking the title for 100’ – 159’ and finally in the 160’ and Over group motor yacht TELEOST’s Kasia Jankowska took the crown.
For more information about any of the yachts that were on display, contact you yacht charter broker.
The Chefs Competition is held every year to highlight the exceptional dining experiences and levels of service available
More Yacht Information
Sealyon Yacht For Charter
62m Viareggio SuperYachts, 2009
Marie Yacht For Charter
55m Vitters, 2010
Teleost Yacht For Charter
49m Feadship, 1998 / 2008
Lady J Yacht For Charter
43m Palmer Johnson, 1997 / 2016
Playpen Yacht For Charter
43m Richmond Yachts, 2007
Safira Yacht For Charter
39m Newcastle, 2013 / 2015
Aurelius Yacht For Charter
23m K&M Yachts, 2004 / 2010
Matau Yacht For Charter
23m Privilege Yard, 2006
Skylark Yacht For Charter
21m Sunreef Yachts, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...