Andromeda la Dea Available For Charter in Corsica
The 46.9m motor yacht Andromeda la Dea is available for charter in Corsica at €99,000 per week plus expenses if booked before 15th July for September.
Built in 1990, Andromeda la Dea is a custom-built Perini Navi yacht for charter. She had a refit in 2000 during which she received a new carbon fibre in-boom furling system, new fully battened main and mizzen sails, a complete update of her sail handling system, installation of underwater lighting and a total overhaul of all her key operating systems.
She had further work carried out in 2004 which included the extension of her flybridge, the installation of a large custom-designed spa tub and the replacement of all her navigation, communication, audio and video equipment with the most up-to-date systems. In 2006, all of her sailing gear was updated and she received a new sail wardrobe once more.
Andromeda la Dea features an elegant and stylish interior designed by the shipyard with generous accommodation for eight charter guests in the form of a full-width master suite with a study, two double staterooms and one twin.
She is built to ABS class and carries a myraid of water toys including two tenders, water skis, a wake board, a jet ski, a range of towable toys, scuba diving and snorkelling gear and fishing tackle.
If booked before 15th July for a September charter in Corsica, Andromeda la Dea is available at €99,000 per week plus expenses.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
Andromeda la Dea features an elegant and stylish interior designed by the shipyard with generous accommodation for eight charter guests
More Yacht Information
Andromeda la Dea Yacht For Charter
47m Perini Navi, 1991 / 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...