The 46.9m motor yacht Andromeda la Dea is available for charter in Corsica at €99,000 per week plus expenses if booked before 15th July for September.
Built in 1990, Andromeda la Dea is a custom-built Perini Navi yacht for charter. She had a refit in 2000 during which she received a new carbon fibre in-boom furling system, new fully battened main and mizzen sails, a complete update of her sail handling system, installation of underwater lighting and a total overhaul of all her key operating systems.
She had further work carried out in 2004 which included the extension of her flybridge, the installation of a large custom-designed spa tub and the replacement of all her navigation, communication, audio and video equipment with the most up-to-date systems. In 2006, all of her sailing gear was updated and she received a new sail wardrobe once more.
Andromeda la Dea features an elegant and stylish interior designed by the shipyard with generous accommodation for eight charter guests in the form of a full-width master suite with a study, two double staterooms and one twin.
She is built to ABS class and carries a myraid of water toys including two tenders, water skis, a wake board, a jet ski, a range of towable toys, scuba diving and snorkelling gear and fishing tackle.
If booked before 15th July for a September charter in Corsica, Andromeda la Dea is available at €99,000 per week plus expenses.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
Andromeda la Dea features an elegant and stylish interior designed by the shipyard with generous accommodation for eight charter guests
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.