Not only has the 41m/134ft motor yacht MIRAGGIO undergone a complete refit earlier this year, she’s also acquired a state of the art all-terrain vehicle which promises charter guests endless hours of fun as well as greater possibilities when out exploring.
The Flagship of the Argo model lineup, the ATV Amphibious Avenger STX is an 8-wheel drive amphibious off-road vehicle that allows users to experience their surroundings like never before.
With the ability to float on water and cross any kind of terrain, the vehicle is the ideal addition to any superyacht as it allows guests to be entertained whilst at the same time providing them with many more options when arriving at their destination.
Indeed, superyacht MIRAGGIO opens up her Caribbean cruising grounds to those on board, allowing them to access and discover areas which would be otherwise inaccessible.
Capable of being both a leisurely beach-crawler and rugged explorer, the Avenger is a highly flexible vehicle which can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
It’s possible, for example, to idle along stretches of white sand before venturing into a rainforest to get a taste of the authentic Caribbean wildlife.
Easily carrying 4 adults on the water and 6 on land, the Avenger STX can hit top driving speeds of up to 25 MPH and cruise at around 3 MPH.
Making use of an amphibious tender during a charter vacation with superyacht MIRAGGIO promises to be an unforgettable experience
Besides the amphibious tender and an assortment of toys and tenders, superyacht MIRAGGIO offers a range of stunning social and guest spaces that form a perfect on-water retreat.
From a sundeck crowned by a large Jacuzzi to a warmly styled main salon complete with state of the art audiovisual equipment, she promises to please everyone who steps on board.
Besides a well-appointed master cabin for the principal charter guest, MIRAGGIO also includes 3 doubles and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...