Not only has the 41m/134ft motor yacht MIRAGGIO undergone a complete refit earlier this year, she’s also acquired a state of the art all-terrain vehicle which promises charter guests endless hours of fun as well as greater possibilities when out exploring.
The Flagship of the Argo model lineup, the ATV Amphibious Avenger STX is an 8-wheel drive amphibious off-road vehicle that allows users to experience their surroundings like never before.
With the ability to float on water and cross any kind of terrain, the vehicle is the ideal addition to any superyacht as it allows guests to be entertained whilst at the same time providing them with many more options when arriving at their destination.
Indeed, superyacht MIRAGGIO opens up her Caribbean cruising grounds to those on board, allowing them to access and discover areas which would be otherwise inaccessible.
Capable of being both a leisurely beach-crawler and rugged explorer, the Avenger is a highly flexible vehicle which can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
It’s possible, for example, to idle along stretches of white sand before venturing into a rainforest to get a taste of the authentic Caribbean wildlife.
Easily carrying 4 adults on the water and 6 on land, the Avenger STX can hit top driving speeds of up to 25 MPH and cruise at around 3 MPH.
Making use of an amphibious tender during a charter vacation with superyacht MIRAGGIO promises to be an unforgettable experience
Besides the amphibious tender and an assortment of toys and tenders, superyacht MIRAGGIO offers a range of stunning social and guest spaces that form a perfect on-water retreat.
From a sundeck crowned by a large Jacuzzi to a warmly styled main salon complete with state of the art audiovisual equipment, she promises to please everyone who steps on board.
Besides a well-appointed master cabin for the principal charter guest, MIRAGGIO also includes 3 doubles and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.