Not only has the 41m/134ft motor yacht MIRAGGIO undergone a complete refit earlier this year, she’s also acquired a state of the art all-terrain vehicle which promises charter guests endless hours of fun as well as greater possibilities when out exploring.
The Flagship of the Argo model lineup, the ATV Amphibious Avenger STX is an 8-wheel drive amphibious off-road vehicle that allows users to experience their surroundings like never before.
With the ability to float on water and cross any kind of terrain, the vehicle is the ideal addition to any superyacht as it allows guests to be entertained whilst at the same time providing them with many more options when arriving at their destination.
Indeed, superyacht MIRAGGIO opens up her Caribbean cruising grounds to those on board, allowing them to access and discover areas which would be otherwise inaccessible.
Capable of being both a leisurely beach-crawler and rugged explorer, the Avenger is a highly flexible vehicle which can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
It’s possible, for example, to idle along stretches of white sand before venturing into a rainforest to get a taste of the authentic Caribbean wildlife.
Easily carrying 4 adults on the water and 6 on land, the Avenger STX can hit top driving speeds of up to 25 MPH and cruise at around 3 MPH.
Making use of an amphibious tender during a charter vacation with superyacht MIRAGGIO promises to be an unforgettable experience
Besides the amphibious tender and an assortment of toys and tenders, superyacht MIRAGGIO offers a range of stunning social and guest spaces that form a perfect on-water retreat.
From a sundeck crowned by a large Jacuzzi to a warmly styled main salon complete with state of the art audiovisual equipment, she promises to please everyone who steps on board.
Besides a well-appointed master cabin for the principal charter guest, MIRAGGIO also includes 3 doubles and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...