The 74m/ 243ft motor yacht ‘Sixth Sense’ has been unveiled during a ceremonial launch party in London.
Officially launched on April 13, Sixth Sense has arrived in London, having completed her voyage from Amels’ Vlissingen facility in the Netherlands.
The yacht passed through Guernsey in the Channel Islands, before arriving in Butler's Wharf yesterday.
Formerly known as Amels Limited Edition 242 , the yacht was sold under construction in October and has been customized to the wishes of her owner.
It is not known whether she will become available for luxury yacht charters.
The motor yacht has a strong and well-proportioned exterior which comes courtesy of Tim Heywood.
Across a GT of 1,787, she houses accommodation for 12 guests which includes an owner’s deck of 374 square metres.
Among her amenities, she boasts a full-beam spa and wellness area, a large aft deck infinity pool and a sundeck hot tub.
The ability to adapt the proven platform to the client’s wishes is why our Limited Editions approach is working so well.
She is equipped for worldwide cruising, and her bridge deck hosts a touch n go helipad.
At the time of the yacht’s sale, a spokesperson said, “The ability to adapt the proven platform to the client’s wishes is why our Limited Editions approach is working so well.
“The extremely comfortable and quiet platform with a renowned level of quality and combined with a fast delivery creates a very attractive proposition.”
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...