The 74m/ 243ft motor yacht ‘Sixth Sense’ has been unveiled during a ceremonial launch party in London.
Officially launched on April 13, Sixth Sense has arrived in London, having completed her voyage from Amels’ Vlissingen facility in the Netherlands.
The yacht passed through Guernsey in the Channel Islands, before arriving in Butler's Wharf yesterday.
Formerly known as Amels Limited Edition 242 , the yacht was sold under construction in October and has been customized to the wishes of her owner.
It is not known whether she will become available for luxury yacht charters.
The motor yacht has a strong and well-proportioned exterior which comes courtesy of Tim Heywood.
Across a GT of 1,787, she houses accommodation for 12 guests which includes an owner’s deck of 374 square metres.
Among her amenities, she boasts a full-beam spa and wellness area, a large aft deck infinity pool and a sundeck hot tub.
The ability to adapt the proven platform to the client’s wishes is why our Limited Editions approach is working so well.
She is equipped for worldwide cruising, and her bridge deck hosts a touch n go helipad.
At the time of the yacht’s sale, a spokesperson said, “The ability to adapt the proven platform to the client’s wishes is why our Limited Editions approach is working so well.
“The extremely comfortable and quiet platform with a renowned level of quality and combined with a fast delivery creates a very attractive proposition.”
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.