The 74m/ 243ft motor yacht ‘Sixth Sense’ has been unveiled during a ceremonial launch party in London.
Officially launched on April 13, Sixth Sense has arrived in London, having completed her voyage from Amels’ Vlissingen facility in the Netherlands.
The yacht passed through Guernsey in the Channel Islands, before arriving in Butler's Wharf yesterday.
Formerly known as Amels Limited Edition 242 , the yacht was sold under construction in October and has been customized to the wishes of her owner.
It is not known whether she will become available for luxury yacht charters.
The motor yacht has a strong and well-proportioned exterior which comes courtesy of Tim Heywood.
Across a GT of 1,787, she houses accommodation for 12 guests which includes an owner’s deck of 374 square metres.
Among her amenities, she boasts a full-beam spa and wellness area, a large aft deck infinity pool and a sundeck hot tub.
The ability to adapt the proven platform to the client’s wishes is why our Limited Editions approach is working so well.
She is equipped for worldwide cruising, and her bridge deck hosts a touch n go helipad.
At the time of the yacht’s sale, a spokesperson said, “The ability to adapt the proven platform to the client’s wishes is why our Limited Editions approach is working so well.
“The extremely comfortable and quiet platform with a renowned level of quality and combined with a fast delivery creates a very attractive proposition.”
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed