Formerly known as Lady S, Lady E changed hands in the summer and her new owner is behind her recently installed art collection which includes pieces from the Pop Art era and other movements.
Works from Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein are showcased across the interior alongside pieces from Marc Chagall, Helen Frankenthaler, Jim Dine, Jeff Koons and Damien Hirst, providing yet another reason to charter the stunning Amels build this winter.
Not only does the motor yacht boast luxe outdoor areas and a stylish interior, but she is also equipped with a whole host of state-of-the-art amenities. What’s more, based in South East Asia and the Maldives and Seychelles, she is available in some of the most beautiful cruising grounds the planet has to offer.
And another bonus following her change of ownership is the addition of a brand new water toy collection. Guests of all ages will be able to try out the likes of a Flyride, a Flyboard, a Hoverboard, an inflatable climbing wall and waterslide and an electric-powered surfboard for hours of on-the-water fun.
Charterers after rest and relaxation on a yacht charter, meanwhile, will be delighted with her sundeck. Head here to unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine on a sumptuous spread of sunpads and sip cocktails in the chic seating area, all while taking in views of the gorgeous surrounds.
The entire charter party can catch up over a gourmet al fresco meal on the upper deck aft, with seating close at hand for aperitifs or post-dinner drinks, and the drop-down swim platform ensures the glittering, coral-rich waters of the region are always within easy reach.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of luxury yacht Lady E. Sleek, modern and pristine, the main salon is perfect for entertaining but can also transform into a home cinema. There is also a formal dining setup and, on the deck above, a skylounge designed around family time.
Other highlights include a Turkish sauna, a spa and treatment room, an on-board masseuse and yoga teacher, and a climate-controlled gym perfect for at-sea workouts.
Not only does Lady E boast luxe outdoor areas and a stylish interior, but she is also equipped with a whole host of state-of-the-art amenities
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms, including a large master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin with a pullman.
For further information on M/Y Lady E, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts for charter in South East Asia.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.