Formerly known as Lady S, Lady E changed hands in the summer and her new owner is behind her recently installed art collection which includes pieces from the Pop Art era and other movements.
Works from Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein are showcased across the interior alongside pieces from Marc Chagall, Helen Frankenthaler, Jim Dine, Jeff Koons and Damien Hirst, providing yet another reason to charter the stunning Amels build this winter.
Not only does the motor yacht boast luxe outdoor areas and a stylish interior, but she is also equipped with a whole host of state-of-the-art amenities. What’s more, based in South East Asia and the Maldives and Seychelles, she is available in some of the most beautiful cruising grounds the planet has to offer.
And another bonus following her change of ownership is the addition of a brand new water toy collection. Guests of all ages will be able to try out the likes of a Flyride, a Flyboard, a Hoverboard, an inflatable climbing wall and waterslide and an electric-powered surfboard for hours of on-the-water fun.
Charterers after rest and relaxation on a yacht charter, meanwhile, will be delighted with her sundeck. Head here to unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine on a sumptuous spread of sunpads and sip cocktails in the chic seating area, all while taking in views of the gorgeous surrounds.
The entire charter party can catch up over a gourmet al fresco meal on the upper deck aft, with seating close at hand for aperitifs or post-dinner drinks, and the drop-down swim platform ensures the glittering, coral-rich waters of the region are always within easy reach.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of luxury yacht Lady E. Sleek, modern and pristine, the main salon is perfect for entertaining but can also transform into a home cinema. There is also a formal dining setup and, on the deck above, a skylounge designed around family time.
Other highlights include a Turkish sauna, a spa and treatment room, an on-board masseuse and yoga teacher, and a climate-controlled gym perfect for at-sea workouts.
Not only does Lady E boast luxe outdoor areas and a stylish interior, but she is also equipped with a whole host of state-of-the-art amenities
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms, including a large master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin with a pullman.
For further information on M/Y Lady E, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts for charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...