A 2003-launch from Amels shipyard, Deja Too effortlessly transforms from the perfect family yacht to the ultimate party hub. This is thanks to a versatile sundeck, flexible accommodation and spacious entertainment areas across both the exterior and interior.
For the very best in outdoor living, the sundeck should be the first port of call. Lie back and relax on the aft sun pads, feast on a delicious barbecue lunch with loved ones around a large table, take a dip in the spa pool and sip cocktails in the forward seating area as the sun sets over the horizon.
After dark, the sundeck then converts into a dancefloor, with a state-of-the-art surround sound system and dropdown cinema screens. But, entertainment on a yacht charter is not limited to this deck.
Long, alfresco dinners can be enjoyed on the shaded upper deck aft. Guest can then retire to a line-up of comfortable sofas that curve around the stern, and even more leisure facilities exist in the Terence Disdale-designed interior aboard superyacht Deja Too.
The esteemed designer has brought together light oak panelling with burled relief, lacquered furniture, rich cream furnishings and hand-picked marbles to create a timeless, elegant look, and nowhere is this more apparent than in the main salon.
Here, guests can wind down in the sumptuous lounge or be treated to a formal dinner service in the dining area. A more relaxed ambience, meanwhile, is found in the light and airy skylounge thanks to the huge windows, a sleek bar and ample seating areas.
The motor yacht is capable of sleeping 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins which can switch into a full-beam VIP suite by removing a partitioned wall, two further double cabins and a single cabin with a pullman berth positioned aft of the master suite.
An exciting collection of water toys also offers guests of all ages hours of fun on the sparkling Caribbean waters. Try out the Sea-Doo jet skis, jetsurf, paddleboards, SeaBobs, inflatable kayaks, waterskis, wakeboards and snorkelling gear.
Deja Too effortlessly transforms from the perfect family yacht to the ultimate party hub
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.