Amels Motor Yacht BOADICEA Gets Ready for Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Originally delivered by Dutch yard Amels in 1999, BOADICEA has recently undergone interior upgrades to ensure she is in optimal condition for the charter market. A regular sight in the Mediterranean, she is resplendent in unique features, modern amenities and luxurious style.
One of the largest yachts signed up to the Monaco event, she is sure to wow show visitors with her impressive profile and distinctive, cream paintjob. Likewise, her one-of-a-kind facilities will impress those guests lucky enough to step aboard.
Among the highlights of the motor yacht is an expansive sundeck complete with a touch-and-go helipad. Guests can take a dip in the counter-flow swimming pool before sipping cocktails at the teak-clad bar and unwinding on chaise loungers or the oversized sun pad.
Alfresco dining is possible on the bridge deck aft thanks to two circular tables seating up to 10 guests each, whereas the deck below is home to a pet-friendly space aft known as the ‘tea garden deck’, perfect for enjoying an afternoon tea among the tropical shrubs and flowers.
A huge swim platform, meanwhile, serves as a watersports centre as well as a place to relax close to the water, and leads forward through glass double doors into a spa, comprised of a massage room and steam bath.
The double-height main salon of luxury yacht BOADICEA with floor-to-ceiling windows is sure to take your breath away. Multiple lounging areas and a stylish bar ensure she is suited for entertaining large groups as well as for taking some relaxing time out on your charter vacation.
Principal charterers will be treated to their own private deck, which includes a deluxe full-beam master suite with 180-degree views, office and sun terrace. The remaining accommodation options consist of a main deck VIP suite and six guest suites on the lower deck.
Other exciting features include an elevator serving all decks, a movie theater and a whole host of the latest water toys, opening up the ways in which charter guests can explore their cruising grounds.
Principal charterers will be treated to their own private deck, with a deluxe full-beam master suite offer 180-degree views, office and sun terrace
More Yacht Information
Boadicea Yacht For Charter
76m Amels, 1999 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...