The 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising grounds on the planet as part of a two-year worldwide voyage beginning in December.
No stranger to exploring waters rarely visited by superyachts, LILI made her charter debut in Norway following her delivery in July last year and spent the winter months in the Indian Ocean.
The superyacht will begin her itinerary by returning to the Indian Ocean, where she will be open for vacations in the Maldives from December through to January 2019.
She will then depart the idyllic island chain for northeast Australia where, from March, charter guests can experience the awe-inspiring wonder of the Great Barrier Reef as well as other places in the Coral Sea such as Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands.
Next up, she plans to cruise eastwards to explore other South Pacific islands, among which are Fiji, Tonga and French Polynesia. She is available for charter in this region from June to September 2019.
LILI's expedition is a brilliant opportunity to travel to some incredible destinations rarely visited by superyachts
After months spent away from traditional yachting hotspots, motor yacht LILI will relocate to the more conventional cruising grounds of the Caribbean in late-2019, where she see in the New Year.
Come February 2020, she will be on the move again, this time heading to South America. It is not yet known what countries she will visit on this continent but she plans to stay until June 2020.
The remainder of the summer in 2020 will be spent in Alaska before she heads back to the Mediterranean, which will mark the end of her expansive global voyage.
As a whole, the expedition is a brilliant opportunity to travel to some amazing countries not often visited by superyachts aboard a charter yacht which is among the finest in her class.
Part of the Amels Limited Editions 180 series, LILI boasts exterior styling from Tim Heywood Design and an interior designed by Laura Sessa. Her key features include an expansive sundeck with a four-metre-long pool, a beach club with a steam room and a multitude of folding balconies.
On a charter vacation, she is able to sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the bridge deck with its own private terrace, a full-beam VIP suite on the main deck and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.