The perfect platform for a yacht charter around the iconic Amalfi Coastline, SANDS is every bit as stylish as her Italian cruising grounds. Replete with luxury amenities, she will ensure her guests experience the vacation of a lifetime as they explore secluded bays, picture-perfect towns and dramatic scenery.
Indeed, whether guests wish to marvel at the sight of Positano carved into the cliffs, or walk in the footsteps of Hollywood’s A-list on the island of Capri, the Amalfi Coast promises an abundance of beauty and must-see attractions.
The superyacht was launched from Maiora in 2018, and she boasts a sporty design which will allow her to zip around the region quickly and comfortably. Accommodation is provided for 12 guests across six cabins, which include two identical master suites for an added level of convenience.
The interiors of the motor yacht have placed heavy focus on contemporary design while enhancing natural light and space. Her main salon features an ebony planked floor, offset by discreet streams of lighting and warm and inviting touches, such as artworks and sculptures. Formal dining can be found forward.
The Amalfi Coast promises an abundance of beauty and must-see attractions.
Offering plenty of outdoor areas to soak up the sun, SANDS is crowned by an impressive sun deck. Here, guests can enjoy entertaining and socialising, with a well-equipped wet bar amidships and alfresco dining forward. A seating area adjacent provides a lovely setting for sundowners and evening cocktails.
Sun-worshippers will enjoy a line of loungers on the sundeck aft, as well as an inviting spread of sunpads on the main deck. What’s more, the foredeck plays host to a remarkably generous sunbathing area, complete with a wraparound sofa and elegant cocktail tables to ensure the entire charter party can enjoy this unique space.
To house the superyacht’s impressive trove of water toys and accessories, luxury yacht SANDS is home to a full-beam tender garage. Guests can enjoy hours of fun, thanks to Seabobs, Paddelboards, Water-Skis and equipment for scuba-diving and snorkelling.
Along the Amalfi Coast, the waters of the Mediterranean are teeming with octopi, starfish and loggerhead turtles, which tend to congregate around the bay of Sorrento. While there is a wealth of marine life to see underwater, there is also lots to enjoy on land; from famous restaurants and wondrous lemon groves to incredible sights such as the Blue Grotto on Capri.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.