The six-time Olympic alpine skiing medalist Bode Miller and his wife, Morgan Beck, fixed up the yacht and lived on board for a number of years in San Diego Bay following the 2010 Winter Olympics. This year, Miller became the oldest alpine skiing medallist in Olympic history at the age of 36.
Featuring accommodation for up to 10 charter guests in five staterooms, this richly appointed yacht spans three decks and incorporates tinted glass and spinning radars. She underwent a refit in 2007 and boasts a cruising speed of 26 knots and top speed of 30 knots.
Talk to your yacht charter broker to book a charter on board this fabulous yacht and see how a multi-Olympic medalist lives. A fantastic opportunity not to be missed, AMADEUS is available to charter from $3,000 per night for a minimum of three nights.
...book a charter vacation on board this fabulous yacht and see how a multi-Olympic medalist lives.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.