Right now RELENTLESS is having a number of renovations completed at a shipyard in Queensland, Australia. Once finished, she will make her way to New Zealand to begin her winter charter season.
Boasting a free calendar over the festive period, she offers the rare opportunity to spend the holidays in the incredible country of New Zealand aboard a highly popular expedition yacht. Or, charterers could book a spring getaway on board and ensure an unforgettable start to the New Year.
Known for its sublime scenery, dynamic Maori culture and cutting-edge culinary scene, New Zealand is a bucket-list destination like no other and suits outdoor enthusiasts, beach bums and foodies alike.
Charter vacations to this far-flung country can encompass rugged black sand beaches, 140 beautiful sub-tropical islands, harbour-side cities and atmospheric, waterfall-laden fjords. There are then majestic mountains, epic forests and cosmopolitan lifestyles to explore further inland.
South Pacific archipelago Fiji, on the other hand, is all about unrushed island life. Sun-drenched beaches, turquoise lagoons brimming with fascinating marine life and swaying palm trees are all in store for those who venture to these far-flung waters for an off-the-beaten-track yacht charter next summer.
No matter where superyacht RELENTLESS cruises, those on board are guaranteed chic deck areas, modern entertainment facilities and elegant interior styling.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yachting vacation is the multi-functional sundeck. Charterers can unwind in the spa pool, sip cocktails at the bar, bask in the sun on teak loungers and get together with loved ones in a plush seating area, all while taking in panoramic views of their cruising grounds.
Active guests will love trying out the exciting water toy collection. Easily accessed from the swim platform, the likes of high-speed jet-skis, kayaks and paddleboards offer hours of on-the-water fun. Diving equipment, game fishing gear and a beachside barbecue setup are also available.
In the evening, the entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities on the spacious upper deck aft over a mouth-watering al fresco dinner cooked by the talented resident chef.
Opportunities for entertainment and relaxing continue into the interior. Rich wooden wall panels and a neutral colour palette create a timeless look which oozes laidback sophistication. Plus, large windows flood the surrounds with natural light and keep all in constant connection with the outdoors.
Comfortable sofas in the main salon form a sociable seating area, with a formal dining area further forward. Meanwhile, the cosy skylounge is the ideal place for family time and more laidback gatherings.
The Kingship yacht is able to sleep up to eight guests in four cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. There is a pullman berth in the skylounge too.
For further details on M/Y RELENTLESS, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in New Zealand.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...