Right now RELENTLESS is having a number of renovations completed at a shipyard in Queensland, Australia. Once finished, she will make her way to New Zealand to begin her winter charter season.
Boasting a free calendar over the festive period, she offers the rare opportunity to spend the holidays in the incredible country of New Zealand aboard a highly popular expedition yacht. Or, charterers could book a spring getaway on board and ensure an unforgettable start to the New Year.
Known for its sublime scenery, dynamic Maori culture and cutting-edge culinary scene, New Zealand is a bucket-list destination like no other and suits outdoor enthusiasts, beach bums and foodies alike.
Charter vacations to this far-flung country can encompass rugged black sand beaches, 140 beautiful sub-tropical islands, harbour-side cities and atmospheric, waterfall-laden fjords. There are then majestic mountains, epic forests and cosmopolitan lifestyles to explore further inland.
South Pacific archipelago Fiji, on the other hand, is all about unrushed island life. Sun-drenched beaches, turquoise lagoons brimming with fascinating marine life and swaying palm trees are all in store for those who venture to these far-flung waters for an off-the-beaten-track yacht charter next summer.
No matter where superyacht RELENTLESS cruises, those on board are guaranteed chic deck areas, modern entertainment facilities and elegant interior styling.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any yachting vacation is the multi-functional sundeck. Charterers can unwind in the spa pool, sip cocktails at the bar, bask in the sun on teak loungers and get together with loved ones in a plush seating area, all while taking in panoramic views of their cruising grounds.
Active guests will love trying out the exciting water toy collection. Easily accessed from the swim platform, the likes of high-speed jet-skis, kayaks and paddleboards offer hours of on-the-water fun. Diving equipment, game fishing gear and a beachside barbecue setup are also available.
In the evening, the entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities on the spacious upper deck aft over a mouth-watering al fresco dinner cooked by the talented resident chef.
Opportunities for entertainment and relaxing continue into the interior. Rich wooden wall panels and a neutral colour palette create a timeless look which oozes laidback sophistication. Plus, large windows flood the surrounds with natural light and keep all in constant connection with the outdoors.
Comfortable sofas in the main salon form a sociable seating area, with a formal dining area further forward. Meanwhile, the cosy skylounge is the ideal place for family time and more laidback gatherings.
The Kingship yacht is able to sleep up to eight guests in four cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. There is a pullman berth in the skylounge too.
For further details on M/Y RELENTLESS, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in New Zealand.
- Winners of the 2019 Design and Innovation Awards AnnouncedHeld over the weekend in Italy, this year’s edition of the Design and Innovation Awards saw a stunning selection of sup...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Oceanco unveils 90m M/Y DREAMBOAT, formerly Y716Oceanco has unveiled their 90m/295ft superyacht DREAMBOAT, formerly known as Y716 and Project Yasmin, at their faciliti...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Abeking M/Y SECRET enters the charter fleetThe 82m/270ft motor yacht SECRET is the latest addition to the charter market and will be offering yachting vacations i...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...