Admiral Yachts Prepares To Launch Brand New Superyacht OURANOS
Clearly on fine form, Admiral Yachts have revealed they will be launching another impressively sized new build this year- indeed, as we announced only last week, the Italian shipyard recently launched the 55m hybrid superyacht ‘Quinta Essentia’.
Featuring an exterior styled by the Danish Unielle Yacht Design, she includes six sizable staterooms, allowing her to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
To be amongst the first to charter superyacht OURANOS would indeed be an unforgettable and uniquely styled experience
The interior of superyacht OURANOS bears the collaborative efforts of the Admiral Centro Stile and Arch. Refreshingly contemporary, guests will be able to immediately relax in the vast social and private spaces amongst a range of bespoke furnishings.
Replete with the kinds of amenities expected from a modern luxury yacht, she includes, amongst many other things, a large film screen in the main salon, an abundance of gym equipment, and even provides elevator access in order to make navigating the various decks as easy as possible.
A motor yacht perfect for charter vacations in destinations such as Greece, Corsica and Sardinia, OURANOS also comes with an impressive range of towable toys, scuba gear, a mini submarine, and three tenders.
As we await further details and images regarding M/Y OURANOS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker with any questions you may have.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Ouranos Yacht For Charter
50m Admiral Yachts, 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...