Clearly on fine form, Admiral Yachts have revealed they will be launching another impressively sized new build this year- indeed, as we announced only last week, the Italian shipyard recently launched the 55m hybrid superyacht ‘Quinta Essentia’.
Featuring an exterior styled by the Danish Unielle Yacht Design, she includes six sizable staterooms, allowing her to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
To be amongst the first to charter superyacht OURANOS would indeed be an unforgettable and uniquely styled experience
The interior of superyacht OURANOS bears the collaborative efforts of the Admiral Centro Stile and Arch. Refreshingly contemporary, guests will be able to immediately relax in the vast social and private spaces amongst a range of bespoke furnishings.
Replete with the kinds of amenities expected from a modern luxury yacht, she includes, amongst many other things, a large film screen in the main salon, an abundance of gym equipment, and even provides elevator access in order to make navigating the various decks as easy as possible.
A motor yacht perfect for charter vacations in destinations such as Greece, Corsica and Sardinia, OURANOS also comes with an impressive range of towable toys, scuba gear, a mini submarine, and three tenders.
As we await further details and images regarding M/Y OURANOS, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker with any questions you may have.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.