Emerging from her shed in Italy earlier this week, the 55m hybrid superyacht Quinta Essentia from Admiral Yachts looked every bit the game-changer as she headed out for her launch.
Designed and developed by an incredibly experienced owner, Quinta Essentia is the largest yacht to have been built by the award-winning shipyard, and features the kind of engineering which could well change the standard for future motor yachts.
In a similar manner to the revolutionary hybrid propulsion system of the groundbreaking 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH, Quinta Essentia is powered by the seamless combination of two diesel engines and two electric motors. Not only is this configuration friendlier on the surrounding environment, it also ensures a quieter yachting experience when cruising at low speeds.
Whilst there is currently no confirmed details regarding her availability for charter vacations, her discerning owner’s previous yacht from Heesen, the 55m/180ft motor yacht Quite Essential, was open for charter shortly after her delivery in 2011.
With her innovative propulsion system, hybrid superyacht Quinta Essentia is very much at the forefront of cutting edge design
Featuring a much straighter bow than the owner’s previous yacht, Dobroserdov Design have used a very distinct combination of dark cherry red and arctic white on the exterior, whilst the interior by Michela Reverberi Studio is expected to bear the signature contemporary flourishes of the Italian designers.
Believed to be capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of six generously sized staterooms, Quinta Essentia includes a full-beam master suite on the main deck forward and a VIP suite with 180 degree views on the upper deck.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.