Adding to her already impressive on-board facilities, SAMARA's new cabin will allow even more guests to enjoy a luxury yacht charter through the crystalline waters of the Bahamas.
With all the amenities that guests would expect from a yacht of a much larger size coupled with a shallow draft for cruising close to the coast, SAMARA is well-suited to a comfortable and tropical vacation in the Caribbean.
As a power cat with a shallow draft, SAMARA is ideal for cruising close to the sandy shores of the Bahamas and gives guests easy access to shallower swimming areas and high reaching coral reefs.
Her sundeck is sure to be the most popular spot while chartering. Its impressive size means it hosts a pair of sunbeds draped in a voile, alongside sunloungers and a selection of seats. A cinema set-up can be arranged for move nights at sea.
The motor yacht is also perfect for cruising in the Caribbean, thanks to an enormous selection of water toys. Among them are paddleboards, wave runners, Sea Scooters, and tender that can easily be lowered via the hydraulic swim platform. She also boasts on-board diving, so she is perfect for scuba pros looking to get even closer to the region's aquatic life.
Adjoining the platform is her main deck aft, which is fitted with an outdoor bar and alfresco dining area, sizeable enough to host a banquet. An on-deck barbeque grill adds to the appeal of outdoor dining.
Kissed at every angle by the sun, SAMARA boats a variety of prime lounging locations
Looking at this power catamaran from the outside, guests would expect for her interior to be compact. However, she is bright, airy, and voluminous, credited to the resounding windows on both sides of the main deck’s beam.
An open-plan salon offers ample lounging space as well as an intimate cocktail bar. Located forward, guests will find an intimate nook on a slightly lowered platform fitted with a glass fireplace which partitions it from the main salon, no doubt to be a hit with every guest.
The Master suite comprises a walk-in wardrobe and a his-and-hers bathroom. Similar to the main salon, it features a sweeping view of the surrounding outer deck allowing ample light to flood in.
Whether you are looking to explore seaside towns or fishing villages, follow hidden pathways off the beaten track, tuck into local cuisine, or try your hand at deep-sea fishing, the Bahamas offers it all.
With sun-drenched sandy beaches and remarkably clear waters teeming with exotic marine life, this slice of paradise presents a host of exhilarating outdoor activities, but more importantly, provides unparalleled serenity and relaxation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed