Joining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterranean Yacht Show this April.
Generating plenty of excitement amongst showgoers earlier today, the organisers of the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 confirmed that three more charter yachts will be attending the event in Nafplion, Greece.
In this article, we take a look at the three newly announced superyachts which will be going on display at this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show.
Enjoying an interior and exterior spaciousness, the motor yacht is finished in a refreshingly contemporary style, with the main salon and sundeck providing the central communal spaces for guests to gather in.
Stocked with an abundance of watersports equipment and toys, she’s also perfectly prepared for those who enjoy getting in the water during their private yacht charter vacation.
With a total of five cabins offering accommodation for up to 10 guests, M/Y AURORA is available for charter in the glittering cruising grounds of Santorini this summer.
Sure to look magnificent between the other sailing yachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show this year, the 30m/98ft sailing yacht will AEGEAN SCHATZ will no doubt bring a touch of classic styling to the show's proceedings.
Built by the world-renowned Yener shipyard, the yacht has plenty of exterior space for guests to enjoy along with the heat of her cruising grounds this summer, as well as a finely crafted interior to return to at the end of the day.
With two master cabins, two doubles, and a single twin stateroom, Aegean Schatz can accommodate up to 10 guests.
Cutting a sleek and sporty profile, the 29m/96ft motor yacht ATALANTI is sure to turn more than a few heads at the Mediterranean Yacht Show in April.
Highly flexible, her comfortably sized living spaces can be arranged to suit a range of desires, with state of the art entertainment systems installed throughout.
Fitted with an attractive and modern interior, ATALANTI combines cream soft furnishings with subtle touches of beige and caramel throughout her main salon and guest spaces.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests, the superyacht is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending this year’s edition of the Mediterranean Yacht Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed