Joining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterranean Yacht Show this April.
Generating plenty of excitement amongst showgoers earlier today, the organisers of the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 confirmed that three more charter yachts will be attending the event in Nafplion, Greece.
In this article, we take a look at the three newly announced superyachts which will be going on display at this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show.
Enjoying an interior and exterior spaciousness, the motor yacht is finished in a refreshingly contemporary style, with the main salon and sundeck providing the central communal spaces for guests to gather in.
Stocked with an abundance of watersports equipment and toys, she’s also perfectly prepared for those who enjoy getting in the water during their private yacht charter vacation.
With a total of five cabins offering accommodation for up to 10 guests, M/Y AURORA is available for charter in the glittering cruising grounds of Santorini this summer.
Sure to look magnificent between the other sailing yachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show this year, the 30m/98ft sailing yacht will AEGEAN SCHATZ will no doubt bring a touch of classic styling to the show's proceedings.
Built by the world-renowned Yener shipyard, the yacht has plenty of exterior space for guests to enjoy along with the heat of her cruising grounds this summer, as well as a finely crafted interior to return to at the end of the day.
With two master cabins, two doubles, and a single twin stateroom, Aegean Schatz can accommodate up to 10 guests.
Cutting a sleek and sporty profile, the 29m/96ft motor yacht ATALANTI is sure to turn more than a few heads at the Mediterranean Yacht Show in April.
Highly flexible, her comfortably sized living spaces can be arranged to suit a range of desires, with state of the art entertainment systems installed throughout.
Fitted with an attractive and modern interior, ATALANTI combines cream soft furnishings with subtle touches of beige and caramel throughout her main salon and guest spaces.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests, the superyacht is available for charter in the Mediterranean this summer.
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts attending this year’s edition of the Mediterranean Yacht Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...