Even if you haven’t booked an Abu Dhabi Grand Prix yacht charter for the epic finale to the F1 season, you can still step on board a superyacht when you book a luxury yacht hospitality package.
Abu Dhabi is preparing to host one of the most glittering events in the Formula One calendar, with scores of celebrity A-listers, F1 legends and VIP guests on the scene for the grand finale of the racing season.
Luxury yachts are also setting course for the event, which is one of only two F1 races in the world which you can watch from the luxurious setting of a superyacht. With a portion of the racetrack snaking around Yas Marina, the yachts enjoy an unrivaled position to watch the cars tear around the track.
While it’s too late to privately charter a yacht to watch the action unfold on the racing circuit, you can still watch the races from the water with the help of a VIP Yacht Hospitality Package.
For more information about booking a yacht for the 2020 event, you can read our guide to chartering a yacht at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
As the grand finale to the F1 season, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix has an atmosphere like no other.
Max Verstappen, driving for Red Bull, summarises the ambience perfectly; “Apart from being the last race of the year, Abu Dhabi is always a special one due to the atmosphere. The crowds are big and noisy, and being a sunset race adds to the unique feeling.
“The nice weather and a more relaxed feel in the paddock means everyone is smiling. The track itself is fun to drive, passing the yachts in the final sector has a similar feel to Monaco, but it's not as tight.”
Apart from being the last race of the year, Abu Dhabi is always a special one due to the atmosphere.
While Hamilton has already been crowned the victor of the Championship, all eyes will be on Abu Dhabi to see who comes out on top. Last year, Hamilton notched up his fourth win on the Yas Marina circuit, but Vettel follows close behind with three wins in Abu Dhabi.
The races in Brazil were particularly incident-packed, with Verstappen overtaking Hamilton twice before crossing the finish line in first place. Hamilton meanwhile, finished in seventh place after a collision.
No doubt Abu Dhabi will bring us more action and excitement on the track followed by star-studded festivities after the races draw to a close. Huge headliners will take to the stage at Abu Dhabi this year, including Travis Scott, the Killers and Lana del Rey.
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Yacht Hospitality deals are the ultimate way to watch the races; expect a glitzy setting, party vibes and the opportunity to socialise and make connections while soaking up the F1 buzz.
While all Yacht Hospitality Packages are different, the best offer a premium trackside berth with clear views over the cars as they speed past. Read our guide on the Best Yacht Hospitality Packages at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
During the day, those on board can expect free-flowing drinks, a lively atmosphere and a spread of gourmet food. You can unwind and watch the races from anywhere on board, with screens throughout the interior of the yacht and a dedicated crew on hand to ensure you have everything you need.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is one of only two F1 races in the world which you can watch from the luxurious setting of a superyacht.
The best Yacht Hospitality Packages also offer Q and A sessions with famous F1 drivers, providing some excellent insight and behind-the-scenes stories from the world of Formula One racing.
As the races draw to a close, the party ambience begins to amp up a notch. Exclusive entertainment includes appearances from famous DJs spinning the decks and music acts performing intimate on-board concerts.
29 November - Practice 1 between 09:00 -10.30
29 November - Practice 2 between 13:00 - 13:30
29 November - Practice 3 between 10:00 - 11:00
30 November - Qualifying between 12:00 - 14:00
01 December - Race between 13:10 - 15:10
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.