The 68m/ 224ft charter yacht SOARING hit the water this morning as the sun rose over Abeking & Rasmussen's facilities in Lemwerder, Germany.
After emerging from the construction shed earlier this week, SOARING was officially launched by Abeking & Rasmussen in the early hours of this morning.
The 1,450 GT superyacht will now undertake sea trials before being delivered to her owners in April.
The motor yacht features interior and exterior design from Focus Yacht Design. Her exterior lines are sleek and proportioned, with curved glazing on the forward part of the hull.
Interior renderings suggest a similarly contemporary theme, with plenty of light, a neutral colour palette and a number of interesting materials and textures.
All photos credit: Tom van Oossanen
The yacht will be chartering in the Mediterranean this summer, giving guests the chance to enjoy all of her amenities. Highlights include a spacious sundeck with bar and jacuzzi, and a beach club with a generous swim platform, gym facilities and a steam room.
Thomas Mühe, Managing Director of Focus Yacht Design has stated; “We are very excited to see how great our concepts for interior and exterior design are coming into being.
"The shipyard works like clockwork and the opportunity to work on both design spheres allows an integrated and holistic approach. As a result, the yacht turned out modern and timeless at the same time.”
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed