Getting amongst the action as the Dubai International Boat Show got underway yesterday, the team at YachtCharterFleet took a look at some of the largest attending superyachts and joined in on one seriously exciting unveiling.
Beneath cloudless skies and amidst an atmosphere of feverish excitement, the team at YachtCharterFleet made their way along the walkways of the Dubai International Marine Club yesterday morning. As well as checking out the motor yachts on display, the team also headed over to the exhibition area to report live from an announcement made by Dutch shipyard Oceanco.
Revealing their latest design concepts and feats of engineering, the 120m/394ft concept superyacht AMARA was unveiled by His Excellency Saeed Hareb. A ‘ready to go’ project with a revolutionary luxury lifestyle philosophy, you can read our full coverage of the ceremony here.
As the 25th anniversary of the event, the Dubai International Boat Show 2017 is perhaps the most exciting edition yet, with an award-winning and recently delivered Feadship superyacht featuring as one of the leading ladies.
Commanding a considerable amount of attention from the discerning show attendees, the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY dazzled in the Dubai waters. Winning the award for ‘Best Exterior Design & Styling’ at the Showboats Design Awards in February, it’ll be no surprise to see crowds gathered around her for the duration of the show.
Similarly, the 77m/153 motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’ looked sublime in the harbour, with her glittering silver hull and Espen Oeino styled lines making her totally unmistakeable.
As a superyacht open for charter in Dubai, the yacht will assuredly generate plenty of intrigue going into the remaining days.
Fast establishing itself as one of the most exciting superyacht shows, the Dubai International Boat Show brings together the world’s leading shipyards and industry players
Also stunning the crowds at the show was UAE-based shipyard Gulf Craft, with their 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Majesty 155’ and 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Majesty 135’ looking sensational by both day and by night.
As well the superb array of yachts on display, a dedicated beach area has enjoyed considerable popularity among guests looking to unwind with some live music following a day viewing the 450 vessels featured on the in-water display.
Reporting directly from the show, the team at YachtCharterFleet will provide ongoing coverage as new developments unfold.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...