Getting underway this Wednesday, the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2017 is set to bring together a collection of the world’s finest superyachts.
The world’s largest on-water show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) has earned a reputation for wowing discerning crowds in Florida each November.
Taking place over five days, and spanning an incredible three million square feet and seven locations, this year’s event is set to be one of the most exciting yet.
Indeed, with many brand new and award-winning motor yachts now in place, there’s sure to be a sensation once the curtains go up.
Interestingly, out of the 5 largest superyachts attending FLIBS 2017, 4 are available for private yacht charter vacations.
The largest, the 78m/257ft luxury yacht TV from Lurssen, is sure to impress the gathering crowds thanks to her distinctive exterior and the upgrades she received during a 2015 refit.
Likewise, the multi award-winning 73m/238ft motor yacht CLOUDBREAK will undoubtedly be a star of the show, with her innovative design making her a totally unique charter prospect.
Bringing together a series of stunning superyachts, FLIBS 2017 is sure to be one of the defining events of the year
A number of the brand new superyachts attending FLIBS 2017 are also available for charter. The 50m/164ft luxury yacht VERTIGE, for example, is currently open for vacations in the Caribbean. The 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’ is also going on display at the show, and will be open for vacations in North America during the summer season.
Along with all of the fantastic yachts set to go on display, FLIBS 2017 will also host a number of on-water demonstrations to inform visitors about the most exciting toys and tenders currently available.
Whilst waiting for the show to get started, be sure to read our article ‘5 of the Best Charter Yachts Attending FLIBS 2017’.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed