Getting underway this Wednesday, the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2017 is set to bring together a collection of the world’s finest superyachts.
The world’s largest on-water show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) has earned a reputation for wowing discerning crowds in Florida each November.
Taking place over five days, and spanning an incredible three million square feet and seven locations, this year’s event is set to be one of the most exciting yet.
Indeed, with many brand new and award-winning motor yachts now in place, there’s sure to be a sensation once the curtains go up.
Interestingly, out of the 5 largest superyachts attending FLIBS 2017, 4 are available for private yacht charter vacations.
The largest, the 78m/257ft luxury yacht TV from Lurssen, is sure to impress the gathering crowds thanks to her distinctive exterior and the upgrades she received during a 2015 refit.
Likewise, the multi award-winning 73m/238ft motor yacht CLOUDBREAK will undoubtedly be a star of the show, with her innovative design making her a totally unique charter prospect.
Bringing together a series of stunning superyachts, FLIBS 2017 is sure to be one of the defining events of the year
A number of the brand new superyachts attending FLIBS 2017 are also available for charter. The 50m/164ft luxury yacht VERTIGE, for example, is currently open for vacations in the Caribbean. The 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’ is also going on display at the show, and will be open for vacations in North America during the summer season.
Along with all of the fantastic yachts set to go on display, FLIBS 2017 will also host a number of on-water demonstrations to inform visitors about the most exciting toys and tenders currently available.
Whilst waiting for the show to get started, be sure to read our article ‘5 of the Best Charter Yachts Attending FLIBS 2017’.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...