Getting underway this Wednesday, the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2017 is set to bring together a collection of the world’s finest superyachts.
The world’s largest on-water show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) has earned a reputation for wowing discerning crowds in Florida each November.
Taking place over five days, and spanning an incredible three million square feet and seven locations, this year’s event is set to be one of the most exciting yet.
Indeed, with many brand new and award-winning motor yachts now in place, there’s sure to be a sensation once the curtains go up.
Interestingly, out of the 5 largest superyachts attending FLIBS 2017, 4 are available for private yacht charter vacations.
The largest, the 78m/257ft luxury yacht TV from Lurssen, is sure to impress the gathering crowds thanks to her distinctive exterior and the upgrades she received during a 2015 refit.
Likewise, the multi award-winning 73m/238ft motor yacht CLOUDBREAK will undoubtedly be a star of the show, with her innovative design making her a totally unique charter prospect.
Bringing together a series of stunning superyachts, FLIBS 2017 is sure to be one of the defining events of the year
A number of the brand new superyachts attending FLIBS 2017 are also available for charter. The 50m/164ft luxury yacht VERTIGE, for example, is currently open for vacations in the Caribbean. The 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’ is also going on display at the show, and will be open for vacations in North America during the summer season.
Along with all of the fantastic yachts set to go on display, FLIBS 2017 will also host a number of on-water demonstrations to inform visitors about the most exciting toys and tenders currently available.
Whilst waiting for the show to get started, be sure to read our article ‘5 of the Best Charter Yachts Attending FLIBS 2017’.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.