Getting underway this Wednesday, the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2017 is set to bring together a collection of the world’s finest superyachts.
The world’s largest on-water show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) has earned a reputation for wowing discerning crowds in Florida each November.
Taking place over five days, and spanning an incredible three million square feet and seven locations, this year’s event is set to be one of the most exciting yet.
Indeed, with many brand new and award-winning motor yachts now in place, there’s sure to be a sensation once the curtains go up.
Interestingly, out of the 5 largest superyachts attending FLIBS 2017, 4 are available for private yacht charter vacations.
The largest, the 78m/257ft luxury yacht TV from Lurssen, is sure to impress the gathering crowds thanks to her distinctive exterior and the upgrades she received during a 2015 refit.
Likewise, the multi award-winning 73m/238ft motor yacht CLOUDBREAK will undoubtedly be a star of the show, with her innovative design making her a totally unique charter prospect.
Bringing together a series of stunning superyachts, FLIBS 2017 is sure to be one of the defining events of the year
A number of the brand new superyachts attending FLIBS 2017 are also available for charter. The 50m/164ft luxury yacht VERTIGE, for example, is currently open for vacations in the Caribbean. The 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Silver Lining’ is also going on display at the show, and will be open for vacations in North America during the summer season.
Along with all of the fantastic yachts set to go on display, FLIBS 2017 will also host a number of on-water demonstrations to inform visitors about the most exciting toys and tenders currently available.
Whilst waiting for the show to get started, be sure to read our article ‘5 of the Best Charter Yachts Attending FLIBS 2017’.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.