Currently completing her build phase at the De Vries facility, and shrouded in secrecy, it’s no surprise that Feadship 700 is becoming one of the most talked-about superyachts set to leave the iconic Dutch shipyard this year.
Enjoying her technical launch back in June of 2017, all of the existing images of the motor yacht show only her magnificent structure and exterior lines, with none taken after the deep navy paintwork had dried on her hull. Indeed, as the video captured by Dutch Yachting reveals, she entered the De Vries yard prior to the paint job.
It is therefore an exciting update to get a fresh update on the latest superyacht from Feadship and get some idea of how she will look when she’s out and about cruising later on in 2018.
With a total of four decks on offer to her owner, it has been reported that Feadship 700 will feature a helipad, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, and a dedicated tender garage. Obviously, with so much on offer, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers updated when further information and images become available.
Though still shrouded in secrecy, superyacht Feadship 700 has managed to inspire awe with the subtle reveal of her hull colour and sharp exterior lines
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.