The perfect party yacht thanks to her high guest capacity, wide open deck spaces and countless social areas, Lauren L is now available for a luxury yacht charter vacation between December 31 - January 7 at a reduced rate.
If you were looking for a special way to celebrate the start of a New Year, then this is it.
Lauren L is a truly one-of-a-kind yacht. Equipped with a sauna, conference centre, beauty salon and even a children’s playroom, she’s the dream yacht for large families, big groups with children, anyone who needs to take care of business over the holidays and even corporate charters.
She's equipped with a sauna, conference centre, beauty salon and even a children’s playroom.
Originally launched as a passenger vessel, Lauren L underwent a full-scale conversion that’s left her in pristine condition and PYC-certified- which means she can host more guests on board than most other yachts of this size.
Accommodation is offered for 36 guests in 20 cabins with a dedicated crew of 40 to cater to the every need of her charter party. This includes 4 chefs and professional crew to ensure the beauty salon and spa facilities can be used to the fullest.
Each cabin shares the same themes as the rest of the interior- warm, timeless, classic and tasteful. Polished mahogany is offset by black leather and old books in the library, while the main salon features a grand piano and plenty of sofa seating.
Elsewhere the motor yacht offers ample opportunities to relax in the sunshine, with a large sundeck with elevated jacuzzi, sleek bar and seating areas.
There are further seating spaces on the yacht’s foredeck, where a helipad takes centre stage.
Lauren L underwent a full-scale conversion that’s left her in pristine condition and PYC-certified- which means she can host more guests than most other yachts of this size.
For a day of relaxing after exploring the Maldives, the yacht’s spa centre beckons. A hair salon, treatment room and massage beds are on hand for the ultimate unwinding experience.
The Maldive is hot on everyone’s travel lists this year: these thousands of islands and atolls boast fine-as-flour sand beaches, turquoise-blue waters and a myriad of marine life to keep seasoned scuba divers entertained.
They say you should start the New Year as you mean to go on; and we can’t think of a way better way than on the decks of Lauren L.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed