Chartering a yacht in Greece is the ultimate way to explore this vast and diverse Mediterranean country. Thousands of islands and islets can be found through the cruising grounds of this region, offering a wide variety of things to see and do.
Lauren L will no doubt be one of the most impressive charter yachts in the area this summer. A superyacht of epic proportions, she offers a huge range of luxurious on-board facilities, including a sauna, movie theatre, spa and helipad.
The best part?
Lauren L can accommodate up to 36 guests- so grab your friends and get ready for the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
Unwind and relax on board
Motor yacht Lauren L is home to extensive wellness facilities. Guests can indulge in a spa with a sauna, steam room and a treatment room where the resident masseuse will be on hand to ease away any stress or tensions.
There is also a gym, so guests can keep fit while chartering. What’s more, a dedicated beauty room means that you can get your hair styled or nails manicured, all from the comfort of your on-board home.
Keep up with any business that requires attention
Some people don’t want to think about work while chartering; but if needs must, then a conference room is available. This unique feature makes Lauren L great for corporate charters.
A superyacht of epic proportions, she offers a sauna, movie theatre, spa and helipad
Lauren L plays host to a soft play room, so little ones will find plenty to keep them occupied on board. There is also a games console, should anyone want to spend some time playing games online.
Guests of all ages can also make use of the luxury yacht’s extensive toy chest. She offers multiple Jet-Skis, Scuba equipment, wake boards, Hoverboard and inflatable climbing wall.
Guests will also enjoy the cinema room, which is housed within a beautiful, classically-furnished library.
Lauren L was initially launched in 2002 by Cassens-Wert. She was refitted in 2008, with interior and exterior upgrades by Alpha Marine. She has a total of 20 cabins, with one master, one VIP, eight doubles and 10 double-twin convertibles.
She has numerous social areas for dining and unwinding. The main salon volunteers a grand piano and multiple lounging options, while the central dining salon is elegantly furnished and provides sweeping views over the surroundings.
Guests will find no shortage of spaces to soak up the sun. The sundeck has a lovely bar area that is adjoined by an elevated spa pool. The aft portion of the deck has a variety of sunloungers, with optional shading for escaping the midday heat with a refreshing drink in hand.
She has a total of 20 cabins, with one master, one VIP, eight doubles and 10 double-twin convertibles.
The magic of Greece
Greece is such a beautiful country, with so much to offer its visitors. The Cyclades Islands, which includes the postcard-worthy Santorini and buzzing Mykonos, are popular for those looking for a lively yacht charter experience. Step on shore to experience superb restaurants, designer fashion emporiums and dazzling sunsets.
For something more relaxed, guests should opt for the Saronic Islands. Hydra has become popular with superyachts, but it maintains a rustic vibe with plenty of pine forests, sheltered bays and clear water that is great for snorkelling.
For a little bit of both, the Ionian islands are the island chain located furthest west, but if you do make the journey you will be rewarded with sandy beaches in Zakynthos and boutique shops and chic cafes in Ithica.
If you would like to learn more about chartering M/Y LAUREN L this summer, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the East Mediterranean.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...