Named the ‘Best Sailing Yacht Over 40m’ at the Showboats Awards in 2004, and the ‘Best Sailing Yacht Over 36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2005, the importance of ATHENA cannot be overstated.
By no means showing her age, ATHENA was shortlisted once again in 2012 in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2012, a fact which nicely reflects the quality of her transformation.
Having made her Monaco debut at the Monaco Yacht Show 2014, there’s no question that ATHENA will make a similarly remarkable impression at this year’s edition.
Classically styled, and with a range of desirable amenities, sailing yacht ATHENA offers a truly unrivalled charter experience
Complete with a towering crow’s nest for charterers to enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views, the exterior of ATHENA is truly one of a kind- to get a better idea of the range possible from this feature, watch our full video of the crow's nest.
Attentive to the experience of sailing, wide netting on the bowsprit allows guests to observe a variety of marine life whilst getting from one destination to the other.
Similarly, the large sunbed covered by an awning on the foredeck provides an additional communal space for entire parties to comfortably gather together and enjoy some drinks.
Obviously, the 2,500sqm of sail power available means that all of these features can be enjoyed along with only the most outstanding of performance capabilities.
A quintessential mahogany interior, the communal and guest spaces inside sailing yacht ATHENA offer the best of the old and new worlds.
Specifically, the modern entertainment systems found in the main salon are nicely balanced out with the generously sized and expertly stocked library.
As a more formal alternative to the alfresco dining options out on the sundeck, the interior dining is finished with champagne tones and opulent furnishings which manage to be both stylish and comfortable.
As well as a full-beam master cabin, ATHENA accommodates up to ten guests across three doubles and a single twin.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...