Named the ‘Best Sailing Yacht Over 40m’ at the Showboats Awards in 2004, and the ‘Best Sailing Yacht Over 36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2005, the importance of ATHENA cannot be overstated.
By no means showing her age, ATHENA was shortlisted once again in 2012 in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2012, a fact which nicely reflects the quality of her transformation.
Having made her Monaco debut at the Monaco Yacht Show 2014, there’s no question that ATHENA will make a similarly remarkable impression at this year’s edition.
Classically styled, and with a range of desirable amenities, sailing yacht ATHENA offers a truly unrivalled charter experience
Complete with a towering crow’s nest for charterers to enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views, the exterior of ATHENA is truly one of a kind- to get a better idea of the range possible from this feature, watch our full video of the crow's nest.
Attentive to the experience of sailing, wide netting on the bowsprit allows guests to observe a variety of marine life whilst getting from one destination to the other.
Similarly, the large sunbed covered by an awning on the foredeck provides an additional communal space for entire parties to comfortably gather together and enjoy some drinks.
Obviously, the 2,500sqm of sail power available means that all of these features can be enjoyed along with only the most outstanding of performance capabilities.
A quintessential mahogany interior, the communal and guest spaces inside sailing yacht ATHENA offer the best of the old and new worlds.
Specifically, the modern entertainment systems found in the main salon are nicely balanced out with the generously sized and expertly stocked library.
As a more formal alternative to the alfresco dining options out on the sundeck, the interior dining is finished with champagne tones and opulent furnishings which manage to be both stylish and comfortable.
As well as a full-beam master cabin, ATHENA accommodates up to ten guests across three doubles and a single twin.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...