Named the ‘Best Sailing Yacht Over 40m’ at the Showboats Awards in 2004, and the ‘Best Sailing Yacht Over 36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2005, the importance of ATHENA cannot be overstated.
By no means showing her age, ATHENA was shortlisted once again in 2012 in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2012, a fact which nicely reflects the quality of her transformation.
Having made her Monaco debut at the Monaco Yacht Show 2014, there’s no question that ATHENA will make a similarly remarkable impression at this year’s edition.
Classically styled, and with a range of desirable amenities, sailing yacht ATHENA offers a truly unrivalled charter experience
Complete with a towering crow’s nest for charterers to enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views, the exterior of ATHENA is truly one of a kind- to get a better idea of the range possible from this feature, watch our full video of the crow's nest.
Attentive to the experience of sailing, wide netting on the bowsprit allows guests to observe a variety of marine life whilst getting from one destination to the other.
Similarly, the large sunbed covered by an awning on the foredeck provides an additional communal space for entire parties to comfortably gather together and enjoy some drinks.
Obviously, the 2,500sqm of sail power available means that all of these features can be enjoyed along with only the most outstanding of performance capabilities.
A quintessential mahogany interior, the communal and guest spaces inside sailing yacht ATHENA offer the best of the old and new worlds.
Specifically, the modern entertainment systems found in the main salon are nicely balanced out with the generously sized and expertly stocked library.
As a more formal alternative to the alfresco dining options out on the sundeck, the interior dining is finished with champagne tones and opulent furnishings which manage to be both stylish and comfortable.
As well as a full-beam master cabin, ATHENA accommodates up to ten guests across three doubles and a single twin.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed