With countless remote islands and unparalleled dive sites, the Maldives is primed for exploring on a superyacht charter.
Now, you can discover this sun-soaked region in the lap of luxury on board charter yacht RoMea.
An elegant and well-equipped superyacht
Launched in 2015 by Abeking & Rasmussen, RoMea is a superyacht which wows with her amenities and on-board features.
Both her interior and exterior design come from Terence Disdale Design. Guests can take advantage of a plush main salon, formal dining arrangement and convivial skylounge.
RoMea is a superyacht which wows with her amenities and on-board features.
Glossy black tones feature throughout, but warm lighting makes her on-board spaces feel comfortable and decadent, rather than dark. The yacht’s social spaces have been sumptuously styled with exotic wood accents and leather and stone detailing.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for up 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins.
The yacht is home to an incredible spa zone on the lower deck, adjoining the spacious beach club. A Finnish sauna and jacuzzi can be found here, along with a treatment room where an on-board therapist can perform massages, manicures and hair and beauty treatments.
RoMea is also home to two cinemas; one inside and one outside. Guests can choose between getting comfy indoors or experiencing magical movie nights under the stars.
Guests will find no shortage of places to soak up the tropical sun alfresco.
The sundeck is home to the spacious jacuzzi, while the main and upper decks are replete with seating and lounging areas.
The yacht is home to an incredible spa zone on the lower deck
In order to make the most out of these lush cruising grounds, RoMea has a vast selection of water toys and accessories. Among them, guests will find Seabobs, Jet-Skis, Kayaks, sail boats, paddleboards and a floating pool.
There is also on-board scuba-diving equipment and dive compressor.
The Maldives: A paradise of blue
Chartering a superyacht in the Maldives is an experience like no other.
On shore, expect a lively dining scene and numerous idyllic spas and tranquil beach clubs. Spend the day island-hopping between the atolls, and take the time to dive in the warm Indian Ocean and discover the expansive aquatic ecosystems which exist here.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.