With countless remote islands and unparalleled dive sites, the Maldives is primed for exploring on a superyacht charter.
Now, you can discover this sun-soaked region in the lap of luxury on board charter yacht RoMea.
An elegant and well-equipped superyacht
Launched in 2015 by Abeking & Rasmussen, RoMea is a superyacht which wows with her amenities and on-board features.
Both her interior and exterior design come from Terence Disdale Design. Guests can take advantage of a plush main salon, formal dining arrangement and convivial skylounge.
RoMea is a superyacht which wows with her amenities and on-board features.
Glossy black tones feature throughout, but warm lighting makes her on-board spaces feel comfortable and decadent, rather than dark. The yacht’s social spaces have been sumptuously styled with exotic wood accents and leather and stone detailing.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for up 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins.
The yacht is home to an incredible spa zone on the lower deck, adjoining the spacious beach club. A Finnish sauna and jacuzzi can be found here, along with a treatment room where an on-board therapist can perform massages, manicures and hair and beauty treatments.
RoMea is also home to two cinemas; one inside and one outside. Guests can choose between getting comfy indoors or experiencing magical movie nights under the stars.
Guests will find no shortage of places to soak up the tropical sun alfresco.
The sundeck is home to the spacious jacuzzi, while the main and upper decks are replete with seating and lounging areas.
The yacht is home to an incredible spa zone on the lower deck
In order to make the most out of these lush cruising grounds, RoMea has a vast selection of water toys and accessories. Among them, guests will find Seabobs, Jet-Skis, Kayaks, sail boats, paddleboards and a floating pool.
There is also on-board scuba-diving equipment and dive compressor.
The Maldives: A paradise of blue
Chartering a superyacht in the Maldives is an experience like no other.
On shore, expect a lively dining scene and numerous idyllic spas and tranquil beach clubs. Spend the day island-hopping between the atolls, and take the time to dive in the warm Indian Ocean and discover the expansive aquatic ecosystems which exist here.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.