With her groundbreaking design features and selection of high-luxury on-board amenities, EXCELLENCE is a superyacht worthy of her title.
She was delivered to an experienced owner earlier this week; her owner has previously had several successful charter vessels, and EXCELLENCE is expected to enjoy similar popularity on the charter market.
She follows in the footsteps of a string of Abeking-built superyachts which have carried a variation of the same name; but the latest EXCELLENCE represents plenty of firsts for the German yard and Winch Design, who helmed both the interior and exterior styling of the motor yacht.
The superyacht’s futuristic exterior is defined by curved glass panels and a striking reverse bow which lend her a sharp profile ‘comparable to a spaceship’, according to Winch.
“She promises to be unlike anything that has ever come before and will turn as many heads in 20 years’ time as she does today.” The studio went on to say.
With her striking bow and her visionary, industry disruption layout, Excellence brings forward a new era for superyacht design.
“With her striking bow and her visionary, industry disruption layout, Excellence brings forward a new era for superyacht design."
Her unique lines also catch the eye, as they work to seamlessly blend the hull with the superstructure.
“Never before have glass panels been installed in these dimensions. The unusual lines also repeatedly presented employees with major challenges.” Stated Hans Schaedla, CEO of Abeking & Rasmussen, during the launch.
Her interior design has a similar contemporary theme, with plenty of natural light and sweeping views over the surroundings. Accommodation is provided for seven guests in 12 cabins, each of which benefits from its own colour scheme.
The principal charter guest can take full advantage of an expansive owner’s deck with jacuzzi, outdoor terrace, and private lounge.
It also features floor-to-ceiling mirrored glass, with the largest panel measuring a staggering 6m in length. The panels span 180 degrees of the cabin, promising an uninterrupted connection to the outside world.
“She promises to be unlike anything that has ever come before and will turn as many heads in 20 years’ time as she does today.”
On-board highlights include an elegant triple-height glass atrium and tiered cinema, as well as a spa with sauna and well-equipped gym facilities.
Andrew Winch, founder of Winch Design stated: “Excellence represents a huge milestone for Winch. She signifies an innovative and exciting new genre for [us].”
EXCELLENCE continues to impress with her alfresco lounging areas, as she plays host to a sundeck jacuzzi and aft deck pool with swim-up bar.
Guests on a luxury yacht charter can easily access the sea on board EXCELLENCE, as she volunteers a spacious beach club with sea terrace, bathing steps and swim platform.
The motor yacht offers a locker of the latest water accessories, ranging from twin limo tenders to toys including waterskis, an inflatable trampoline and Seabobs.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed