CRN’s second-largest superyacht MIMTEE, formerly known as Project 135, has been delivered. She will be making her first public appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show 2019.
It comes after the fully-custom superyacht was launched from the yard’s Ancona facilities in March.
Her curvaceous lines and exterior styling are the work of Zuccon, while her interiors have been headed up long-time CRN collaborator Laura Sessa.
Speaking at the launch, Ferretti Group chief executive Alberto Galassi said: "Both the exterior and the interiors – and in general the impeccable design of the whole ship – are a glowing testament to the supreme skill and construction excellence that are the hallmark of our historic yard in Ancona."
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins which includes a master and five VIPS.
CRN has previously said that the yacht will feature “airy spaces, sleek design [and] soft lines” which aim to emphasize harmony between the yacht and the sea.
MIMTEE follows in the footsteps of 80m/262ft motor yacht Chopi Chopi, which is currently CRN’s largest yacht. She also boasts interiors by Laura Sessa and exteriors by Zuccon.
It is not yet known whether MIMTEE will become available for superyacht charters.
View this post on Instagram
CRN’s experienced artisans and workers have created the perfect blend of creativity, technology and craftsmanship: presenting the brand-new 79m CRN 135. #MadeByYouWithOurOwnHands @crnyachts - #CRN135 #CRN #CRNYachts #CRNMegayachts #CRNSuperYachts #SuperYacht #MegaYachts #SuperYachts #MegaYacht #ferrettigroup #luxury #yacht #yachts #luxuryyacht #superyachtlife #yachtlife #yachting #yachtdesign #yachtworld #YachtLifestyle #yachtDesign #yachting #bespoke #madeinitaly
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...