CRN’s second-largest superyacht MIMTEE, formerly known as Project 135, has been delivered. She will be making her first public appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show 2019.
It comes after the fully-custom superyacht was launched from the yard’s Ancona facilities in March.
Her curvaceous lines and exterior styling are the work of Zuccon, while her interiors have been headed up long-time CRN collaborator Laura Sessa.
Speaking at the launch, Ferretti Group chief executive Alberto Galassi said: "Both the exterior and the interiors – and in general the impeccable design of the whole ship – are a glowing testament to the supreme skill and construction excellence that are the hallmark of our historic yard in Ancona."
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins which includes a master and five VIPS.
CRN has previously said that the yacht will feature “airy spaces, sleek design [and] soft lines” which aim to emphasize harmony between the yacht and the sea.
MIMTEE follows in the footsteps of 80m/262ft motor yacht Chopi Chopi, which is currently CRN’s largest yacht. She also boasts interiors by Laura Sessa and exteriors by Zuccon.
It is not yet known whether MIMTEE will become available for superyacht charters.
View this post on Instagram
CRN’s experienced artisans and workers have created the perfect blend of creativity, technology and craftsmanship: presenting the brand-new 79m CRN 135. #MadeByYouWithOurOwnHands @crnyachts - #CRN135 #CRN #CRNYachts #CRNMegayachts #CRNSuperYachts #SuperYacht #MegaYachts #SuperYachts #MegaYacht #ferrettigroup #luxury #yacht #yachts #luxuryyacht #superyachtlife #yachtlife #yachting #yachtdesign #yachtworld #YachtLifestyle #yachtDesign #yachting #bespoke #madeinitaly
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed