CRN’s second-largest superyacht MIMTEE, formerly known as Project 135, has been delivered. She will be making her first public appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show 2019.
It comes after the fully-custom superyacht was launched from the yard’s Ancona facilities in March.
Her curvaceous lines and exterior styling are the work of Zuccon, while her interiors have been headed up long-time CRN collaborator Laura Sessa.
Speaking at the launch, Ferretti Group chief executive Alberto Galassi said: "Both the exterior and the interiors – and in general the impeccable design of the whole ship – are a glowing testament to the supreme skill and construction excellence that are the hallmark of our historic yard in Ancona."
The motor yacht provides accommodation for 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins which includes a master and five VIPS.
CRN has previously said that the yacht will feature “airy spaces, sleek design [and] soft lines” which aim to emphasize harmony between the yacht and the sea.
MIMTEE follows in the footsteps of 80m/262ft motor yacht Chopi Chopi, which is currently CRN’s largest yacht. She also boasts interiors by Laura Sessa and exteriors by Zuccon.
It is not yet known whether MIMTEE will become available for superyacht charters.
View this post on Instagram
CRN’s experienced artisans and workers have created the perfect blend of creativity, technology and craftsmanship: presenting the brand-new 79m CRN 135. #MadeByYouWithOurOwnHands @crnyachts - #CRN135 #CRN #CRNYachts #CRNMegayachts #CRNSuperYachts #SuperYacht #MegaYachts #SuperYachts #MegaYacht #ferrettigroup #luxury #yacht #yachts #luxuryyacht #superyachtlife #yachtlife #yachting #yachtdesign #yachtworld #YachtLifestyle #yachtDesign #yachting #bespoke #madeinitaly
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.