Delivered in 2008 and last refitted in 2018, EMINENCE will be hosting her first private yacht charters around the Mediterranean this summer.
As the winter season rolls in, she will be relocating across the Atlantic to offer Caribbean yacht charters around the tropical islands of the Bahamas and the BVI's.
EMINENCE features elegant interior styling from the esteemed Reymond Langton Design. Her social areas are invitingly laid-out to maximise space and light, with plenty of rich textures and plush fabrics throughout.
The yacht is primed for those looking to relax indoors, but her refined colour palette and lavish styling ensures she is equally well-suited to those looking to entertain while enjoying a luxury yacht charter.
Her social areas are invitingly laid-out to maximise space and light.
The motor yacht offers accommodation for up to 14 guests in seven well-furnished cabins, which includes an owner's suite with a chic dressing table and marble-clad en suite.
Among her other on-board highlights, she also plays host to a sumptuous cinema and extensive spa facilities including a massage room and sauna.
Stepping outside, guests will find a selection of well-appointed deck areas for soaking up the sun.
The beach club is particularly impressive, with a fold-out swim platform to allow easy access to the sea and a huge locker of the latest toys for enjoying water fun while on a charter vacation. One of her most impressive toys is an inflatable in-water swimming pool.
One of her most impressive toys is an inflatable in-water swimming pool.
There is alfresco dining on the upper deck aft, and a variety of convivial seating set-ups on the lower and main decks aft, each of them primed for an evening drink watching the sun set.
The sundeck is sure to be the social hub while on a crewed yacht charter. The space has been thoughtfully appointed to ensure all-day entertainment, with a large bar and intimate sofa seating located aft, and a raised jacuzzi and a spread of sunpads positioned forward.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed