For those based in Europe who might be looking to travel closer to home this summer as a result of Coronavirus restrictions, the 78m (257’) motor yacht AMARYLLIS will be chartering around the United Kingdom, giving you the rare chance to explore Scotland, Ireland and the Channel Islands on a crewed yacht charter holiday.
A rare opportunity to charter a large superyacht in UK waters, AMARYLLIS plays host to a number of stand-out features, including a sundeck pool with underwater lighting and spacious spa facilities with a full plunge pool.
With a huge selection of amenities, the yacht is perfect for all types of charter guests.
The United Kingdom is one of Europe’s lesser-explored yachting destinations. Replete with scenic wonders and natural beauty, those who choose to cruise here can now discover the delights of the UK in the utmost style, comfort and luxury.
The yacht will be offering a number of bespoke itineraries, including a whiskey and golf itinerary in Scotland's picturesque northern islands.
She plays host to a number of stand-out features, including a sundeck pool with underwater lighting and spacious spa facilities with a full plunge pool.
The motor yacht was launched in 2011 by prestigious German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen. She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins. The principal charterer can enjoy an enormous Owner’s suite complete with claw-foot bed and generous lime marble en suite.
The yacht’s interiors and exterior design come from the award-winning Reymond Langton Design. Her piano lounge is particularly opulent, with a sculptural grand piano and a light pillar fixture. She also plays host to a cinema suite with a backlit onyx coffee table and a card table with built-in games.
Her piano lounge is particularly opulent, with a sculptural grand piano and a pillar light fixture.
Discreet lighting panels extend throughout her interior spaces, with light fittings cleverly integrated into the walls and the ceilings to create an elegant ambience throughout.
For formal occasions, the yacht also enjoys a large dining arrangement on the main deck aft. Encircled by glass, this innovative design feature means that charterers can still feel connected to the outside world while they dine.
After a day at sea, guests can kick back and unwind in the spa, which benefits from a massage table and full plunge pool.
The yacht excels with a selection of alfresco areas; perfect for watching the scenery of England, Ireland and Scotland float past. Her sundeck offers a large dip pool bordered by sunpads with a lounge area, casual dining and a bar on hand for the ultimate convenience.
Her sundeck offers a large dip pool bordered by sunpads with a lounge area, casual dining and a bar on hand for the ultimate convenience.
She has numerous other dining and lounge spots across her decks, as well as a well-appointed Portuguese bridge.
Guests can also unwind on the beach club, where there is an unfolding swim platform and range of gym equipment- perfect for charterers looking to keep up their exercise regimes while chartering.
The yacht has a great range of toys, including Jet-Skis, a wakeboard and a waterslide.
Scotland, England and Northern Ireland are great for Social Distancing at sea, as there are plenty of remote islands and secret beaches where you can get off the beaten path and reconnect with nature.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed